Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Wingers Predicament !

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

Well i cant ever remember us having this predicament before, weve got 5 decent wingers and 6 if you count Kain,y.
In alphabet order Brickwood, Bush, Chisholm,Kain,Mapels, and Pryce !
All decent, what would your 2 be ? Judgeing by what i saw at Fev Chisholm would be one the other is a tough call, cant make me mind up, whats yours ?
Posted Image

#2 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,489 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:15 AM

Great problem top have, with each one of them bringing different skills to the table, i'm not really bothered who's in there as long as their performing, scoring tries and ultimately the team is winning.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#3 gabby

gabby
  • Coach
  • 764 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:52 AM

Chisholm and Mapals for me with Brickwood sub. Bush full back [nothing against Watson but we shouldn't have signed a full back with kain, Bush and Hodgson already on the books.] At the moment, we have the following not playing-Wilson, Buttery, Ansell, Windley, Clayton, Nathaniel, Haigh, Hodgson, Lewis, Lowe, Pryce, S Watson and Woods. How can you expect them to come into the side, if needed, and perform well when they don't get a game for weeks. I know a few are injured, amazing getting injured before the season starts, but what are the others doing?
It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

#4 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 530 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

The others aren't getting picked at the moment, simple as that, but that's not to say they won't later on

It's a long season, 28 games at least plus a couple more if we have a cup run, players will always be left out, squads will always be rotated, injuries and loss of form will play a part this season I'm sure

As for the wingers, I'd go Brickwood & Pryce, or Kain if Watson is keeping him out of the number 1 spot

#5 FRISKY FILLY

FRISKY FILLY
  • Coach
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

Good prediciment to be in, also we have 3 top class hookers.
Think we need a more mobile second row to play alongside March, and create more openings for Grimmer and our centres.
Not on topic but I think HIST should have set up a soup kitchen to serve 350 hardy souls who were freezing to death on Sunday.-- those who turned up are the true supporters..

#6 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

Good prediciment to be in, also we have 3 top class hookers.
Think we need a more mobile second row to play alongside March, and create more openings for Grimmer and our centres.
Not on topic but I think HIST should have set up a soup kitchen to serve 350 hardy souls who were freezing to death on Sunday.-- those who turned up are the true supporters..

A gas heater next to my seat would have been really appreciated
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#7 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,489 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:41 AM

We have asked the council to provide heated seats :)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"