Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hawks TV: Hawks 30-0 Whitehaven RL Match Highlights

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,463 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:35 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#2 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:18 AM

Just got to say a massive well done to Barry Eaton who has gelled these lads into a team who are beginning to look the business the body language after coming back from 16-0 down against Doncaster just gets better and better. In attack we have any number of players capable of breaking the line and knowing a team mate will be there to carry on the play and the defence today was orsum line speed and man for man marking was spot on. Big raps for the Leeds lads who look like they are proud to wear the shirt and are giving their all for the team would have been nice to hear Barry Macs thoughts on the team as he was there watching. No doubt in my mind Barry will be looking ahead knowing he has the talent to really make his mark on the championship in 2013.
chappy

#3 FRISKY FILLY

FRISKY FILLY
  • Coach
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

Hi suzzy-- would like to see your views, or even Grimmers re the incedent in the second half when he got over the line only to have the ball ripped from his hands.---I had moved to the end of the top deck just opposite where this happened, and both myself and the people near me thought we should have been awarded a try.

#4 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

Hi suzzy-- would like to see your views, or even Grimmers re the incedent in the second half when he got over the line only to have the ball ripped from his hands.---I had moved to the end of the top deck just opposite where this happened, and both myself and the people near me thought we should have been awarded a try.

Did he get the ball down, or was it ripped before he did?

#5 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

I would like your views on the coaches you called rubbish last season frisky.

#6 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

Asked him about it and he said the ball was ripped but when it was loose he got downward pressure on oit and should have been given but Ronny thought other wise but things like that happen and he wasn't bothered really just glad his injury is nearly 100% healed and that the team spirit is really high.
chappy

#7 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

Asked him about it and he said the ball was ripped but when it was loose he got downward pressure on oit and should have been given but Ronny thought other wise but things like that happen and he wasn't bothered really just glad his injury is nearly 100% healed and that the team spirit is really high.

Ok Col. It looked like he got it down to me too. But I think frisky was looking for a penalty try but you can't get one for ripping the ball over the line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users