Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

town vs batley bulldogs predictions

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 837 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

Groin injury but i would like to see him improve is fitness some what??

#62 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:54 AM

So can anyone confirm the players who are out today

#63 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:10 PM

So can anyone confirm the players who are out today

i think calders,morris,matty,thacks and stack. along with the long termers rooney and dawes
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#64 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

Jon Dawes , I was hoping he was still on the planet ! Guys like him n Rooney are our future , the more quality local talent with the amateur pedigree the better .

#65 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

York were to ... We'll just watch and see .

#66 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

I wonder how much difference the weather will make. Anyone know if the bulldogs are a heavy pack team or lightweight and quick side?

Not the biggest but the team put the work in all over the pitch hence our good defensive record todate. Just enjoying a pint in the bar before the fun starts

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#67 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

before we get into todays game does anyone feel as though this whole week has been badly managed? we knew calders,morris and stack were massive doubts, and if thacks was a groin then we would of known to he was going to struggle. yet we dont organise for the likes of gore to be made available before widnes went to france. we only got lawton because he was never in there plans to take. then we name gaskell on the bench and never use him, surely cotter would have bedn a better option.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#68 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

I'd prefer Gaskell but thats beside the point. Not to use him at all and go 16 against a monster team is a tad strange , but heh this is town so what's a normal week !!!

Edited by DavidM, 17 March 2013 - 05:43 PM.