Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Jimmy Savile

Police knew fifty year ago

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,023 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

I was 31, no idea how old he was. Just checked T'internet. Born 1926, that would have made him 64 / 65 ish?
He started in the Celeb's bit right at the front, I caught him after 3 miles and by 8 Miles I was actually a lot more than 100m ahead, that said I could still hear the Southampton residents making their approval of JS known.
I was NOT struggling to run faster than an OAP I'll have you know :P

You might now, you old git! :D

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#22 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 19,699 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:07 AM

A mate of mine swears blind he was ahead of Saville in a marathon yet when he finished he was already there smoking a cigar. He insists he must have got a lift or something.

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#23 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,023 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

Kiddy fiddling is all well and good, but cheating in a race is just not cricket!

:lol:

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#24 tim2

tim2
  • Coach
  • 8,287 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

I think this is slighly different, according to the papers about .5m people per year do what Huhne did and get away with it.

That's probably because the people involved don't blab to the police/press/anybody else about it
North Derbyshire Chargers - join the stampede

Marathon in 2014 - the hard work starts now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users