Ian Watson Testimonial Event

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

Hope some of you can come along and support your former player.

Tickets are now available for the latest event supporting Ian Watson's testimonial.

The event is a casual question and answer session to be held at The Borough Social Club in Swinton on Thursday March 21st at 7.30pm. Tickets cost just £5 and will include a pastie and peas supper.

As well as Ian, forming the panel will be Andy Gregory, Ian Blease and Super League Referee George Stokes.

So far the support for Watto's functions has been a credit to all fans please try and make this one a sucess.

Tickets can be obtained at the Doncaster home game this Sunday or from the offices at Chorley Rd or by ringing 07970044265.

Thank you in anticipation of your continued support.

#2 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

Anybody coming along to support Watto on Thursday night ?

#3 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

Reminder.

It would be nice to see some of you hornets fans to support your former player

#4 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

I pretty sure he left the club under a slight cloud. He did an exclusive (sure to be corrected if wrong) to the much loathed Rochdale Observer on his departure on how the club owed him money etc, etc. Rightly or wrongly still a cracking NL player & a credit to himself & his clubs
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users