NRL on TV in UK Round 2

Thursday to Monday

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 G Las D

G Las D
  • 14,869 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

Here's the timing of the first showings of all eight Round 2 NRL games that will be shown on TV in the UK this week:

Posted Image

Enjoy!
The round up programme with brief highlights of each game is NRL Full Time shown on Tuesday evening, again on Premier Sports TV Channel 428

ARLForumstrap2014_zps302d9d20.jpg   

*************** Disciple of Experience **************

#2 dcc

dcc
  • Players
  • 88 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:21 AM

There also availalbe online via bet365 http://www.rlbet.co..../live-streaming

#3 brooza

brooza
  • 4,366 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:47 AM

North Queensland v Melbourne is FREEVIEW for non subscribers
Wests v Penrith is FREEVIEW for non subscribers

Edited by brooza, 14 March 2013 - 08:47 AM.

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#4 G Las D

G Las D
  • 14,869 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:51 AM

I wonder how the betting company have got the coverage?
The idea of the negotiated deals seemed to be exclusivity.
The contracts were a long time in being awarded and at least in the UK weren't shared like previous seasons when Sky were allowed to cherry pick Origin and the G F.
I wonder if the NRL contract for New Zealand has been awarded yet?
According to Kiwityke that hadn't been settled just a day or two before the season got underway.

#5 brooza

brooza
  • 4,366 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:45 AM

I'm wondering if it's just until the new streaming thing from Premier gets set up. Am I right in thinking that's not ready yet?
St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#6 G Las D

G Las D
  • 14,869 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

I've not tried streaming from Premier Sports. I did try using NRL streaming a couple of years ago with a paid for service (before PS got NRL) but didn't have a good experience with it.
Maybe the new streaming service from PS will be good, but a decent broadband connection will be needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users