Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet Vs Fax

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Poll: Hunslet Vs Fax (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Hunslet Vs Halifax

1. Halifax WIn (14 votes [73.68%])

Percentage of vote: 73.68%

2. Hunslet Win (5 votes [26.32%])

Percentage of vote: 26.32%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:58 AM

3 days away from you visit to the shay, What team wil you be putting out and what do you predict the scores to be ?.

#2 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

I will start it off with a 28-16 Win to fax, Bonus points given to every team so far this season so i expect nothing to change, Fax cant close out games at the moment.

#3 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

before KOL comes and posts we just need to shutdown tiger, we actually need to attack your centres, both are weak.

#4 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

Seems like we have a bit of momentum at the minute, I'd like to think we could push for a bonus point

#5 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

Bonus point will do me but we will miss Welham, but at least we have Marchy back.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#6 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 893 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

I'm not entirely convinced Halifax have got over Penkywicz's departure yet. Good call about the centres ... we do have a decent pack these days but I still suspect we'll come up short if we try to take them on up the middle.

The Shay is a big pitch, so let's unleash the back line !! If Welham doesn't make it, comes in ?? Nathaniel ?? Clayton ?? Or bring Brickwood inside and bring Mapals or Pryce back on the wing ??

#7 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

I'm not entirely convinced Halifax have got over Penkywicz's departure yet. Good call about the centres ... we do have a decent pack these days but I still suspect we'll come up short if we try to take them on up the middle.

The Shay is a big pitch, so let's unleash the back line !! If Welham doesn't make it, comes in ?? Nathaniel ?? Clayton ?? Or bring Brickwood inside and bring Mapals or Pryce back on the wing ??

Your damn right we havn't got over penky and should never have let him go, Thackery is also very poor this season again. Tiger is linking up well with Murrell and Murrells kicking game is outstanding at the minute, Tyrer and Patterson at centre probably again and your right, These are 2 week areas that have been noted and probably covered for this game.

Depending on what happens with sheffield Vs Fev tonight this could mean we are fired up and ready to take the top of the table.

#8 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

Obviously as noname pointed out keeping Handforth quiet is the key to have any chance of winning.If we,d have the same line up as last sun id have thought we could run them very close, however with wello injured and achurch prob back at Leeds its gonna be a tough ask now.Id like to see the wingers rotated with Chisholm getting a full game to counteract Worrincey.A big test for our forwards Yates, Menzies and Singo up against Tonks, Robinson and Divorty.
Posted Image

#9 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

Think Divorty & Bracek are out for Fax if memory serves, sure I've seen a preview somewhere

#10 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

Halifax v Hunslet Hawks (3.00pm)

Halifax coach Karl Harrison will be without Ross Divorty and Andy Bracek for Sunday’s Kingstone Press Championship visit of Hunslet Hawks.
Unbeaten Halifax are searching for a sixth win in seven games following their 34-22 triumph over Swinton Lions.
Meanwhile, upbeat Hawks coach Barry Eaton insists his squad will not get carried away after last week’s 30-0 win over Whitehaven.
Hunslet won only two league games in 2012, but have already notched up three victories this term and are currently seventh in the Kingstone Press Championship.
Eaton said: “We’re going in the right direction, but we’ve got our feet rooted to the ground. We’ve got a tough run of games coming up.
“We had a thoroughly professional performance last week, and the players are starting to feel a little bit better about themselves.
“It’s certainly better going to places like Halifax on the back of some OK form. We know they’re a good side, but we’ll go there with a bit of confidence.”
David March looks set to return to action for Hunslet, but Liam Welham is doubtful with a head wound and Stuart Kain faces three weeks out with a knee ligament problem.

#11 biggalouigi

biggalouigi
  • Players
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:06 PM

shock win for me huns 22 fax 18

#12 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

shock win for me huns 22 fax 18

Are you going to game Pete?
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#13 biggalouigi

biggalouigi
  • Players
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

louis and me will be going after his match ,looking forward to it macca.

#14 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

Shock win for the Huns for me too! I won't say by how many because that's a secret I promised not to tell

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#15 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

louis and me will be going after his match ,looking forward to it macca.

Nice 1, should be a cracking day. see ya Sunday mate
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#16 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:46 PM

Hughes & Welham out! March, Haigh & Pryce return, Chisholm makes Hawks debut!

Can't wait for tomorrow, come on the Huns!

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#17 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

maybe you should go to all games, chisholm played at fev ;)

#18 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

Touché, I meant start ;)

#19 big lad

big lad
  • Coach
  • 957 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

BUMP !!!

????????????
In Life, In Death, O Lord, abide with me
Have Faith, Have Belief

Posted Image

#20 sgt pepper

sgt pepper