jimmy keinhorst - club sponsorship

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 The Mascot

The Mascot
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:13 AM

So I have been thinking, I currently sponsor Jimmy and its great to hear my name mentioned so many times in a game.

Downside is no matter how loud the PA system is its not going to reach me where I am for the next 2 years.

So here,s my thinking - there must be a local business that would like the association and the coverage at each game and advertise your web site etc on the hawks web, infact they may be many, the club could even put it on eBay !!!!!

So here's my offer (obviously with the clubs consent) I will relinquish my paid up season long sponsorship to the highest bidder. All proceeds back to the club ?

What do you think - good idea, worth doing ?

#2 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:42 AM

Superb idea and gesture mate, hope Dubai is going well!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#3 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:51 AM

Downside is no matter how loud the PA system is its not going to reach me where I am for the next 2 years.

Did you only get 2 years....??!! Where did you end up, Armley or Donny??!!

haha on a serious note... top gesture from a top man!!

Hope the new venture goes well and you & the new missus enjoy it!!

All the best mate!

P.S. no jumping over Chicken shop counters over there mate... the local plod are a bit more sever than the Rochdale massive!! !!

#4 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:00 AM

Spot on that Craig , was hoping i might bump into you at Spotlands for the Old Boys game........

#5 The Mascot

The Mascot
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

Ha ha cheers Gaz - weathers good beers expensive and rugby union is rife Bit like Southampton mate :-) . Plus side rugby league season starts in 2 weeks here downside its getting hotter by the day !!!!!!

Evo let me know how you get on - will you also ask Hawkeye if Elliot has brought my hawks shirt in with signatures on to raffle yet ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users