RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Second half tackle/yardage count

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#41 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:58 PM

I too was hoping that Leigh had just had a bad day at the office today, but I'm beginning to doubt it, but for now Gaz, I'd keep on taking tablets :-)))))

Well mo if we lose our next 2 league games I'm afraid we will be in the old toilet. Also a change of coach will be called for as it is already god help us if we lose the next 3 games on that front. DP will be hated as much as thatcher by the ones who want his head now 😄😄😄.Also mo I can't win with you I said London would beat us and you told me to stop being negative. And now I said we will beat fax and you told me to keep taking tablets I except defeat 😄😄😄.

Edited by thundergaz, 14 April 2013 - 08:25 PM.

#42 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:28 AM

That's because you talk rubbish gaz, over and over again. Fax are worse than last year but are 1 game away from the turnaround and unbeaten in a bigger league, how do you come to that conclusion, we lost penky and have had to reshape which we have, we have players still to come back into the team an have a team spirit like I havnt seen in years,

Fev, they seem to be going backwards on the pitch with close games against donaster etc,

Batley are performing great an Sheffield too.

Anyway gaz, we can have your reply when you get out of school. About 3.00 pm for junior schools isn't it gingdong ?.

Edited by Maureen T-k, 15 April 2013 - 09:53 AM.

#43 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,701 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:36 AM

That's because you talk ###### gaz, over and over again. Fax are worse than last year but are 1 game away from the turnaround and unbeaten in a bigger league, how do you come to that conclusion, we lost penky and have had to reshape which we have, we have players still to come back into the team an have a team spirit like I havnt seen in years,

Fev, they seem to be going backwards on the pitch with close games against donaster etc,

Anyway gaz, we can have your reply when you get out of school. About 3.00 pm for junior schools isn't it gingdong ?.

Agree what you say about Fax. They are setting the pace this year where other than the Leigh game, we haven't really dominated any team for a full 80.
I'm afraid ging dong won't be replying on this forum in his totrl.com guise. His access to this forum has been somewhat prohibited by John Drake for being a bad lad! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#44 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:50 AM

That's because you talk ###### gaz, over and over again. Fax are worse than last year but are 1 game away from the turnaround and unbeaten in a bigger league, how do you come to that conclusion, we lost penky and have had to reshape which we have, we have players still to come back into the team an have a team spirit like I havnt seen in years,

You really are a bright bulb aren't you? Not . Who the hell is gingdong anyway? Are you sure your not a c@s fan in disguise? Because you accuse more than the c@s fans accused millward of killing their team. I think we will beat you in a fortnights time that's all. Yes fax are playing well no doubt about that but I'm sure we have gears to go through yet and I think we will up our game when we play you and beat you. It's only an opinion your entitled to yours and vice versa.

#45 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:15 AM

You really are a bright bulb aren't you? Not . Who the hell is gingdong anyway? Are you sure your not a c@s fan in disguise? Because you accuse more than the c@s fans accused millward of killing their team. I think we will beat you in a fortnights time that's all. Yes fax are playing well no doubt about that but I'm sure we have gears to go through yet and I think we will up our game when we play you and beat you. It's only an opinion your entitled to yours and vice versa.

Gaz, Its amazing how much rubbish you spout, the above post says yes fax are playing well and then the following of your quotes.

They won't beat the eagles again this season piggy. I personally think fax are not as good as they were last season I see them finishing fourth behind you guys and just in front of Leigh. I think us and the eagles will be in both finals this season but that's just my opinion of course.

Andrew it was just my opinion. The reason behind it is I think handforth and Thackeray are their week links. Also they haven't been winning games comfortably but maybe they are just doing what is needed to be done without breaking any Pots.

Yes I know Andrew and I thought they were poor last season but what I've seen of them this season( which I will be honest is only 2 games) they seem to have got worse. Murrell is their cog now penky as gone and I think they will miss penky big time when it gets to the nitty gritty part of the season.
( We havnt missed penky yet and looking at him yesterday, he looks as though he realised what a mistake he had made).

So your opinion changes with the wind direction Gaz, All this coming from a guy who repeatedly calls for Powells Head who has brought your team on Leaps and bounds over the last 3 years and wants london to dump you out of the cup as soon as possible.

Glad your a embarrassing yourself on this forum and not on ours.

P.S i will gladly give you a apology for thinking you were gingdong, I made a error, you are indeed fevlad76 and not gingdong.

Edited by Maureen T-k, 15 April 2013 - 09:55 AM.

#46 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:24 AM

Gaz, Its amazing how much ###### you spout, the above post says yes fax are playing well and then the following of your quotes.

They won't beat the eagles again this season piggy. I personally think fax are not as good as they were last season I see them finishing fourth behind you guys and just in front of Leigh. I think us and the eagles will be in both finals this season but that's just my opinion of course.

Andrew it was just my opinion. The reason behind it is I think handforth and Thackeray are their week links. Also they haven't been winning games comfortably but maybe they are just doing what is needed to be done without breaking any Pots.

Yes I know Andrew and I thought they were poor last season but what I've seen of them this season( which I will be honest is only 2 games) they seem to have got worse. Murrell is their cog now penky as gone and I think they will miss penky big time when it gets to the nitty gritty part of the season.
( We havnt missed penky yet and looking at him yesterday, he looks as though he realised what a mistake he had made).

So your opinion changes with the wind direction Gaz, All this coming from a guy who repeatedly calls for Powells Head who has brought your team on Leaps and bounds over the last 3 years and wants london to dump you out of the cup as soon as possible.

Glad your a embarrassing yourself on this forum and not on ours.

P.S i will gladly give you a apology for thinking you were gingdong, I made a error, you are indeed fevlad76 and not gingdong.

Wrong again and people wonder why I can't stand fax fans. You are a prime example of a fax fan stuck up your own backside. You lot are worse than the carpet carriers down the road.Come back pc plod when you find the right culprit. That's 2 accusations you've made and got them totally wrong you idiot.You go on the batley forum to winde them up and when they suss you out and tell you to do one you come on here to have a go.

Edited by Maureen T-k, 15 April 2013 - 09:56 AM.

#47 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 4,986 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

Can I please remind posters to refrain from being abusive to one another, or you could end up with either warning points or a ban

Thanks for your cooperation

Maureen
Im Fev and im proud

#48 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:08 AM

Sorry what am I wrong about now then gaz?. The fact you spouted all that on total RL forums under thundergaz or that you are fevfan76 ?.

#49 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:12 AM

Wrong again and people wonder why I can't stand fax fans. You are a prime example of a fax fan stuck up your own backside. You lot are worse than the carpet carriers down the road.Come back pc plod when you find the right culprit. That's 2 accusations you've made and got them totally wrong you idiot.You go on the batley forum to winde them up and when they suss you out and tell you to do one you come on here to have a go.

Not having a go gaz, just putting some statement that you made that contradict each other, I thought it would be nice for you to try and explain how you come to such conclusions that Fax have gone backwards since last year !. You can't so deflect to something else entirely.

#50 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:12 AM

Sorry what am I wrong about now then gaz?. The fact you spouted all that on total RL forums under thundergaz or that you are fevfan76 ?.

You accusing me of being someone I'm not. I'm not going to entertain you anymore.I don't mind you pulling me up on my comments as the forum is for debates/disscussions but accusing me of posting other things/ accusing me of being someone I'm not.

Edited by thundergaz, 15 April 2013 - 10:29 AM.

#51 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,701 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:22 AM

Not having a go gaz, just putting some statement that you made that contradict each other, I thought it would be nice for you to try and explain how you come to such conclusions that Fax have gone backwards since last year !. You can't so deflect to something else entirely.

If you think Thundergaz talks sheeeeite, you really ought to meet my mate ging dong! That short fat oaf is like a sponge. It matters not what you say to him.... he'll come out with some abject cobblers to counter it, and keep going all day til  he gets fed up!
And the best bit is, as he's banned from using this forum he has no right of reply!!! RESULT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Free the Kellington one!!!

Edited by Robin Evans, 15 April 2013 - 10:23 AM.

#52 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:11 PM

You accusing me of being someone I'm not. I'm not going to entertain you anymore.I don't mind you pulling me up on my comments as the forum is for debates/disscussions but accusing me of posting other things/ accusing me of being someone I'm not.

. You posted those comments and these total RL forums under your name thundergaz, therefore I am asking you to explain, unless your a shcizophrenic and posting under your alter ego there is no other option other than they are your posts.

#53 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:35 PM

. You posted those comments and these total RL forums under your name thundergaz, therefore I am asking you to explain, unless your a shcizophrenic and posting under your alter ego there is no other option other than they are your posts.

Deary me. Firstly you accuse me of being gingdong then you accuse me of being fevlad76 and now you finally pull me up on one of my comments. Right I will answer any questions you have as long as its to do with my posts and not someone else's fire away.

#54 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,701 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:48 PM

I think the gist is Gaz, that Ackropj is pointing out that repeatedly you have posted that Fax are sheeeite (poetic licence here) on various fora. Yet they are almost mid-point in the season having dropped just one point and are now burying teams. He is seeking some qualification on how you deduce that.... so am I to be honest cos from where I'm sitting they look a lot better than last year to me!!!!!

trust me here Gaz, Ackropj is far from the only person who is dumfounded by some of the posts you make across the fora!

You wouldn't believe the number of people that ask me who you are!!!!

I go back to some advice I passed on some time ago..... read some of your text before hitting the "post" button! That way you might avoid coming across as a bit of a ......... to keep this in context, I'll use the phrase 'daft monkey'!!!

#55 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

Right I will put it a better way. Fax are playing well at the minute no doubt about that but peaked too soon comes to mind. As we know at Fev playing consistently well all season doesn't win you anything. As for us we have too much talent in our squad to be playing as badly as we are. We have a lot of new lads who will take time to settle in.Once we click and the pitches dry up I think we will be a different team and that's why I think we will beat fax in a fortnights time. we are due a monster performance. As for fax being ###### i never said those words as they are not. That's just my opinion of course like everyone else is entitled to theirs.As for us winning something this season no I don't think we will.

Edited by thundergaz, 15 April 2013 - 01:20 PM.

#56 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:28 PM

Ok so reading your reply, basically you can't justify any of your comments about fax being poorer than last year an we will finish below 4th because now you change it to we have peaked too soon.

So from the 2 games only that fax have played in that you admited to basing you point of view from have suddenly changed.

You comments gaz, I thought fax were poor last season but this year they are worse. But as long as you never said we were rubbish that's ok.

Listen I'm bored now, I shouldn't have to enlighten you on your own comments that you can't remember posting.

A little suggestion of quality and not quantity gaz.

#57 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

You comments gaz, I thought fax were poor last season but this year they are worse. But as long as you never said we were rubbish that's ok.

I stand by comment I do think fax are poorer this season than last season. The teams around them have just got worser as well from last season. We are poor this season up to now not a patch on what were last season. Now you wanted me to confirm why I don't think DP is up to the job. Right he's been here now for a long time he's won us one final in all those years. Ok hes won us the league consecutively but thats not good enough IMO. He as the funds that most coaches don't have and we haven't improved from last year got worse if anything. Also I don't think he's got the tactical brain when it comes to the big games. He gets out thought by the opposing coaches more often than not in the big games.

#58 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:55 PM

Well let me tell you gaz, fax are by far better than last year, defensively we are twice as good as we were, the boys play for each other this year. We havnt lost a game yet.

You have your own opinion and that's fine but to suggest the entire league is worst than last year is just a very bizarre statement indeed. Batley must clearly be worst this year yet are chomping at the bit in second place, then Sheffield, again vastly improved on last year.

Perhaps all these dual reg players are making the games and teams poorer and poorer. Just because fev are not firing on all cylinders yet doesn't mean other teams are poorer!!.

#59 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

Well let me tell you gaz, fax are by far better than last year, defensively we are twice as good as we were, the boys play for each other this year. We havnt lost a game yet.

You have your own opinion and that's fine but to suggest the entire league is worst than last year is just a very bizarre statement indeed. Batley must clearly be worst this year yet are chomping at the bit in second place, then Sheffield, again vastly improved on last year.

Perhaps all these dual reg players are making the games and teams poorer and poorer. Just because fev are not firing on all cylinders yet doesn't mean other teams are poorer!!.

Sheffield improved? No I don't think they have. Batley improved? Maybe a little. Leigh improved? Certainly not. Us improved? definitely not. Sheffield are about as good as they were last year. Batley maybe improved don't know because us and Leigh are certainly a lot worse this season than we were last season. The smaller clubs improved? Yes but not enough to challenge the top 5 clubs. So it just depends which way you look at it. But me personally I think our league is weaker this season than last season. But that's just my opinion.

#60 knottla

knottla
  • Facebook
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

Well somethings amiss here Halifax have scored 1 more point than us and we've a game in hand,now I will admit we don't seem to have hit the heights of previous years but the points for column tells it's own story.All I can say is if Halifax are worse than last year and we aren't what we were,when things click for both teams watch out the rest of the division.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users