Weekend predications

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 Bloodsweatandgreen

Bloodsweatandgreen
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

What ever trev if you walked that rat of yours on that pitch it would have drown!

#42 Bigtackle

Bigtackle
  • Players
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:56 AM

tbf from what I have seen of Myton's A team none are good enough for Conference apart from the one who plays 13.

#43 dys

dys
  • Coach
  • 354 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

Nice to see you know lots about our club dinner ladies....

Why did the A team play in the summer league last year to then to support the 1st team and planning to again this year??

There is about 5/6 that train with both teams and sometimes play 1st team and other times A team?? And as bigtackle said most probably the others aren't upto NCL standard but a lot of young kids who will be playing 1st team in the future and others just wanting to play hull league at a family club.

Who are the old Myton boys and what are the moaning about dinnerladies??

#44 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

DYS, it's clear to see what's happened yesterday missing players therefore call the game off. Hope your club gets what's coming to ya in terms of fine/points deducted. I believe wath brow would have destroyed you yesterday and spenner thought the same hence the reason HE called the game off no one else!!!!!

#45 British Lion

British Lion
  • Players
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:00 AM

Hull fan all you do is slag hull teams off on here. you can't be good enough to play for one of them.
Get back to your 1st division hull and district team or make yourself known to one of them.
Myton are struggling apparently!!!

#46 dys

dys
  • Coach
  • 354 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:30 AM

Hull fan all you do is slag hull teams off on here. you can't be good enough to play for one of them.
Get back to your 1st division hull and district team or make yourself known to one of them.
Myton are struggling apparently!!!

Yes he was upto the same last season especially Myton n he dislikes them that much but still goes to watch them all the time apparently... Hey Ginger Hull Fan??

#47 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

Do as I like lmfao at myton struggling poor set up excuses excuses boring now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#48 British Lion

British Lion
  • Players
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

Do as I like lmfao at myton struggling poor set up excuses excuses boring now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Your brother was a better player

#49 Bigtackle

Bigtackle
  • Players
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:35 PM

Your brother was a better player

Haha I think I know who hullfan is now, & I agree his brother was the better player!

#50 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:04 PM

Don't have a brother hahaha

#51 British Lion

British Lion
  • Players
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

Don't have a brother hahaha

Tank
You still owe myton money don't you

#52 Bloodsweatandgreen

Bloodsweatandgreen
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:16 PM

Tank was a great player! Ye 'hull fan' make sure you pay the outstanding fine before you go to oz.

#53 Bac

Bac
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:05 PM

Haha hullfan you sound bitter towards myton whys this ???

#54 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

I'm not bitter Bac but ther true colours have come out this weekend there not willing to play a fixture against a top side Like wath brow I wonder if it was a so called lesser team would that pitch have been playable like everyone on here knows that it was. If your missing players isn't that what your A team is for??

#55 Bac

Bac
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:26 PM

No it would still been off no ones more disappointed then the players and they are no lesser teams in the league but your always first to have a dig at myton just makes me think you bitter about something ??

#56 groundsman

groundsman
  • Coach
  • 809 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

The trouble is you tell papers you have key players missing & then all other games in hull are on, the cynics will always look at it as a way out, eastside pitches have had 3 games on each pitch this weekend & they have stood up well ?

#57 Dinnerladies

Dinnerladies
  • Players
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

Lads / brothers who have been there years feel the club is not the same under coach who has been trying to sign big name players & certain player / players not training & getting picked, is it true your coach cancelled training due to lack of numbers ?

#58 Bac

Bac
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

We'll still be missing players next week it was called off due to pitch being unplayable end of but sad people on here want to make stuff up and try put us down grow up and trainings never been called of cause of short numbers that am aware of so that's bull as well

#59 Isberg Ranger

Isberg Ranger
  • Coach
  • 613 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

I dont know where the allegations of lying about the pitch inspection has come from but we (Myton A Team) have had our fixtures cancelled the past 2 weeks. The 1st time because the 1st team played on Myton's pitch and Marist RU had an inspection on their pitch and informed us that we couldnt use that and this week due to the state of the Myton pitch after their game last week and the Marist RU pitch again being waterlogged.

The allegations of lying due to players missing is just another excuse for people to slate the great progress that Myton as a club have made over the past 5 years. There seems to be alot of whinging from the same people regarding Myton and its becoming more and more boring.

Myton is a club that consists of TWO open age sides and although there are only a handful of players that are capable of playing for the 1st team on a regular basis, Tony has shown time and again that he is willing to pick players from the A Team that are showing some form and off the top of my head 10 of the current A Team have been selected for the 1st in the past 2 seasons.

Theres not a single team in any division that can say they have their strongest 17 out week in week out. The reason why Myton and the Brow made it to the GF last season was because they had the 2 strongest SQUADS over the season.

#60 Bigtackle

Bigtackle
  • Players
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

I dont know where the allegations of lying about the pitch inspection has come from but we (Myton A Team) have had our fixtures cancelled the past 2 weeks. The 1st time because the 1st team played on Myton's pitch and Marist RU had an inspection on their pitch and informed us that we couldnt use that and this week due to the state of the Myton pitch after their game last week and the Marist RU pitch again being waterlogged.

The allegations of lying due to players missing is just another excuse for people to slate the great progress that Myton as a club have made over the past 5 years. There seems to be alot of whinging from the same people regarding Myton and its becoming more and more boring.

Myton is a club that consists of TWO open age sides and although there are only a handful of players that are capable of playing for the 1st team on a regular basis, Tony has shown time and again that he is willing to pick players from the A Team that are showing some form and off the top of my head 10 of the current A Team have been selected for the 1st in the past 2 seasons.

Theres not a single team in any division that can say they have their strongest 17 out week in week out. The reason why Myton and the Brow made it to the GF last season was because they had the 2 strongest SQUADS over the season.

Well from what I have seen of your A team over the winter season I would say they are poor! with only 1 maybe 2 capable of playing NCL, and looking at the NCL webiste most players who are not first team regulars have been given 1 or 2 games in the first team and I have no doubt this is down to cover more than any-thing else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users