Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hawks extend £50 Season Ticket & Half Price Admission offer to all Super League clubs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HunsletHawks

HunsletHawks
  • Coach
  • 299 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

Hunslet Hawks are delighted to announce that we are extending our current offer aimed at Leeds Rhinos season ticket holders to all Super League clubs. The offer will allow all Super league clubs existing season ticket holders the opportunity to purchase a Hawks season ticket for just £50 (9 home games remaining) and gain half price admission to all home games in 2013 on production of their respected season ticket / membership card.

Media and Marketing Director Gareth Evans said “The Leeds offer has been a big success and has seen many season tickets purchased by their supporters, in addition we have had numerous Leeds Rhinos supporters paying half price admission on the day. Recently we have had requests from both our own supporters and other Super League clubs supporters to extend this offer to all Super League clubs. We felt it was the necessary step forward to build on the initial success and to try and increase attendances this season. We hope that many supporters will take up this great offer and adopt the Hawks as their Championship club.

To take advantage of this great offer, please produce your season ticket to the club office on a matchday to gain half price admission.

For more information please call the club office on 0113 271 2730 or emaildarren.williams@hawksrl.com

2013 Hunslet Hawks fixtures can be found here.

We hope to see many Super league clubs supporters taking up this offer and adopting the Hunslet Hawks as their Championship team in 2013

#2 Penola

Penola
  • 600 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:04 PM

Great bit of initiative with absolutely nothing to lose

#3 pooliehawk

pooliehawk
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:46 PM

Cracking idea, now how about doing them my 2nd club badges, I mentioned a while back to sell to these fans when they buy there tickets or come to the game.

I could at least 20-30 of them to lads up here in Hartlepool who now take a interests in hunslet since they have got to know me, all now look out for our results a text me on a Sunday night or Monday morning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users