Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

World Cup trophy at the Mount

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

Did everyone see that the World Cup trophy is going to be up at the club between 5pm & 7pm on Monday night and fans are invited up.

Its quite an interesting trophy as it was designed by a french resistance fighter, went missing for years and turned up on some wasteland in Bradford.
"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

#2 redditchbulldog

redditchbulldog
  • Coach
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

i will have to wait till week after to see it as NEW Ravens have secured a visit of the cup on 27th march ,only club at present in the midlands that have secured this unique opportunity and making it into a big occassion and trying to get local tv to come along to promote the club and the world cup to folks in the midlands.hopefully will have two photos taken one with my ravens shirt on and other with the cup been held jointly by myself in a bulldogs shirt and our chairman in a rams shirt showing that a ram and a bulldog can work together
Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

#3 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

Did everyone see that the World Cup trophy is going to be up at the club between 5pm & 7pm on Monday night and fans are invited up.

Its quite an interesting trophy as it was designed by a french resistance fighter, went missing for years and turned up on some wasteland in Bradford.

They call it Odsal now I believe.
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#4 olddoggy

olddoggy
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

They call it Odsal now I believe.

LOL. Nice one BSJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users