Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Keith singleton?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MABOWN

MABOWN
  • Coach
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

Recent rumour doing the rounds, whether its believable or not I don't know. K.Singleton has made a return to the game, and had a good outing against Hindpool Tigers A, he's a big strong unit and no matter how old looks v dangerous near try line with a offload game too. And Mr Holt after seeing the successful return of Stuart Rhodes from his days at Workington can't ignore this oppurtunity, you can't teach experience. Short minutes end of each half, you can't tell me he won't be useful. 

#2 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 864 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:53 AM

How old is he???
FACEBOOK PAGE: Barrow raiders Bar. Follow for promotions and up to date events.

#3 barrowbob

barrowbob
  • Coach
  • 410 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:10 AM

How old is he???

Only 49!

I missed his come back, did he play wearing a cap? I've never seen him with his cap off!
I remember his ginger locks bouncing around on the paddock about 25 years ago and I don't remember an offload to his game. He was at his most dangerous in the bar after the game when it was his round, I've never seen any one move for the exit as quick!

#4 TOWN TILL I DIE

TOWN TILL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 546 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

And Mr Holt after seeing the successful return of Stuart Rhodes from his days at Workington

Successful are you joking

#5 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

Only 49!

I missed his come back, did he play wearing a cap? I've never seen him with his cap off!
I remember his ginger locks bouncing around on the paddock about 25 years ago and I don't remember an offload to his game. He was at his most dangerous in the bar after the game when it was his round, I've never seen any one move for the exit as quick!

Huge injustice from Bob here, surely he's only 47 haha :D

#6 barrowbob

barrowbob
  • Coach
  • 410 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

Huge injustice from Bob here, surely he's only 47 haha :D

He might be 47 mick but looks like 67.
When we were younger he always looked a lot older than he was.
Always moaned like an old man!

#7 Gus Tyson

Gus Tyson
  • Coach
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

big keith taugh brad everything he knows, I'm still amazed that Brad hasnt made the grade with the rhinos and england after keiths input.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users