cas fans

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

just been looking on the main forum looks like theres trouble ahead down at cas there fans are not happy with everything cas???? not even a good crowd by cas's standard

#2 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,309 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

just been looking on the main forum looks like theres trouble ahead down at cas there fans are not happy with everything cas???? not even a good crowd by cas's standard

And what relevance is that to us? I for one couldn't give a knackers about them, there are more pressing issues at our club esta semana, and Maureen that's not text speak btw.

Edited by Andrew Vause, 17 March 2013 - 05:21 PM.

#3 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,156 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

And what relevance is that to us? I for one couldn't give a knackers about them, there are more pressing issues at our club esta semana, and Maureen that's not text speak btw.

I know Andrew btw:-)))))
Im Fev and im proud

#4 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

to be fair Andrew, our potential entry into s/l may depend on the situation at cas. esp. their attendaces. lower crowds less income etcetera
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#5 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

don't think we can have a go at them mate, after the way some of ours performed after our first away defeat in 2 years on thursday
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#6 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

the fev fans should realize we are not entitled to win every game the best team won on thursday night and if DP thought he picked the best team available thats good enough for me

#7 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

That the problem though Plug some fans think we should be untouchable but they need to remember that the championship has 5-6 excellent teams that can beat one another We no right to win them all and we will lose more on the way but I'm still proud of this team and we have the best coaching set up in the league

#8 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

That the problem though Plug some fans think we should be untouchable but they need to remember that the championship has 5-6 excellent teams that can beat one another We no right to win them all and we will lose more on the way but I'm still proud of this team and we have the best coaching set up in the league

I agree we will lose more on the way as this league is very tough probably more competitive than SL. But with the money we have spent on the team I bet mr Campbell and mr feisal won't be happy if we don't win a final this season. I do agree with you also we have no right to win every game and we probably won't ever win every game in this league who knows but we should be picking up more silverware than we currently have been with the funds that have been plowed into the team. We need some income from somewhere to cover the team we have put together because we can't keep spending money on the team and not winning anything that isn't how a good business works.

#9 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

If we cannot afford it we shouldn't spend it just because we spend more than others doesn't mean we will win a cup final these games are one offs All that does is mean you should be the strongest over a season and we have been for the last 3 seasons

#10 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

If we cannot afford it we shouldn't spend it just because we spend more than others doesn't mean we will win a cup final these games are one offs All that does is mean you should be the strongest over a season and we have been for the last 3 seasons

Winning the league means nothing really though income wise. With the stadium development, the team we have put together and the possibility of SL rugby we can't afford not to be winning any silverware on the way.

#11 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,152 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

Going back to Cas have they appointed a new chief exec and a replacement for Fozzard yet. Not seen it advertised.

#12 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

Going back to Cas have they appointed a new chief exec and a replacement for Fozzard yet. Not seen it advertised.

I'm not sure col but didn't crooksey leave us to go back down the road?

#13 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,156 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

I'm not sure col but didn't crooksey leave us to go back down the road?

He didn't leave us " to go back down the road" he was made redundant , surplus to requirements.
Im Fev and im proud

#14 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:48 PM

He didn't leave us " to go back down the road" he was made redundant , surplus to requirements.

Thanks for the info mo.

#15 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,156 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

Thanks for the info mo.

No problem!!!

C@s, have someone acting CEO at the moment, but last week on radio, Lee Crookes apparently declared an interest in the vacancy
Im Fev and im proud

#16 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

A taxi outside wheldon road for mr millward on Monday morning me thinks. And we think we've got it bad after Thursday night.

#17 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,156 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

We really do need to get over the obsession with C@s, I don't hate C@s, I just love my Fev Rovers!!!
Im Fev and im proud

#18 barney

barney
  • Coach
  • 910 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

Someone needs to get over the obsession of thurs night :blink:
You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if its late.

#19 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

Thursday night won't define our season it doesn't mean a thing to be honest. It's the play offs and the NRC that we need to concentrate on. We will probably lose a few more games through out the season but I'm confident in my team that when it matters we will be in both finals again this season.

#20 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,156 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

Too right
Im Fev and im proud

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users