daren holt

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

divorced... good grief you are mad........ Ballard is a class act, which unless its escaped your 30 years on the popular side, we are totally devoid of in the backs at the moment !!!

Edited by morty, 17 March 2013 - 10:30 PM.

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#22 recently divorced

recently divorced
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:23 AM

Oh yeah, real class act. Can't even get in a Swinton team who are nearly as sh-hite as us! He must wake in the morning and P1. SS excellence old Ballard....

Come off it you goon. He was a good winger and an average fullback. You must have just been dazzled by his perfectly vineered teeth

#23 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:37 AM

Oh yeah, real class act. Can't even get in a Swinton team who are nearly as sh-hite as us! He must wake in the morning and P1. SS excellence old Ballard....

Come off it you goon. He was a good winger and an average fullback. You must have just been dazzled by his perfectly vineered teeth

:lol:

#24 dee46

dee46
  • Players
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:41 AM

Is he the PNG prop? If so he is pretty big will be a good impact prop to make a break or to. Got absolutely smashed by Brad Brennan though.

#25 dee46

dee46
  • Players
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:44 AM

By the way what a tackle that was of brad brenman best tackle of the game

#26 alba

alba
  • Coach
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

I know its been hard for the raiders, but theres stiil only 4 points covering eight teams, there are positives, with a bit of luck and better control they could have won all four home games, the tries they scored yesterday were outstanding, now the forwards are all fit they look much better both going forward and in defence. Yes we made some bad mistakes, and our backs were poor, and I agree this needs sorting, but some on here have us relegated already, I don't agree, but easter is key.

#27 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

Well well well resorting to insults...shows what level your at :rolleyes: . Guess the ex got the lot eh :(

He may be an average fullback to you (opinions eh?) which means with our current crop you are obviously prepared to accept C1 level players :o (my opinion !!)

Ho hum onward and upward ;)

Edited by morty, 18 March 2013 - 05:25 PM.

Lee Morton

#28 joe142

joe142
  • Coach
  • 394 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

Well well well resorting to insults...shows what level your at :rolleyes: . Guess the ex got the lot eh :(

He may be an average fullback to you (opinions eh?) which means with our current crop you are obviously prepared to accept C1 level players :o (my opinion !!)

Ho hum onward and upward ;)

how anyone can call him average is beyond me, he's not coming back anyway
If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough, when you get knocked down you gotta get back up...

#29 rooster2003

rooster2003
  • Coach
  • 397 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:11 AM

Strange

#30 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:53 AM

Strange

Very mate...he cant spell either :lol:

Lee Morton

#31 recently divorced

recently divorced
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:20 PM

In recent times I can think of 3 players who fall in the class act (at this level) category - broadbent, catic, Harrison.

You are trying to tell me Ballard performed anywhere near their level? Head. Wobble.

Them 3, if all still playing, would walk in to any top championship team and arguably push for some super league teams. Andrew Ballard, the class act, can't get a game at Swinton... Swinton! Like I said, Swinton are almost as sh- ite as us!

Chez has a shocker and all of a sudden he's not good enough and Ballard is a world beater. Come off it. He was above average, which I concede some of the current team aren't but he wouldn't make a dramatic impact to this team. We'd still be whipping boys.

Feel free to remove his c 0ck and b0 - llocks from your mouth any time now morty boy.

The only spelling mistake I found was veneers, sorry morty, they're not something I've ever looked in to. Maybe if you didn't insert such items as mentioned above into your oral passage you wouldn't need to look in to them either

#32 joe142

joe142
  • Coach
  • 394 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

In recent times I can think of 3 players who fall in the class act (at this level) category - broadbent, catic, Harrison.

You are trying to tell me Ballard performed anywhere near their level? Head. Wobble.

Them 3, if all still playing, would walk in to any top championship team and arguably push for some super league teams. Andrew Ballard, the class act, can't get a game at Swinton... Swinton! Like I said, Swinton are almost as sh- ite as us!

Chez has a shocker and all of a sudden he's not good enough and Ballard is a world beater. Come off it. He was above average, which I concede some of the current team aren't but he wouldn't make a dramatic impact to this team. We'd still be whipping boys.

Feel free to remove his c 0ck and b0 - llocks from your mouth any time now morty boy.

The only spelling mistake I found was veneers, sorry morty, they're not something I've ever looked in to. Maybe if you didn't insert such items as mentioned above into your oral passage you wouldn't need to look in to them either

no andy ellis in the class act bracket? strange
If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough, when you get knocked down you gotta get back up...

#33 recently divorced

recently divorced
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

Sorry joe well spotted. Andy Ellis most definitely

#34 recently divorced

recently divorced
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

Sorry joe well spotted. Andy Ellis most definitely

#35 walneyboy

walneyboy
  • Coach
  • 236 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:06 PM

got to agree with the divorced fella here, Ballard was a decent winger who scored some good tries but as a fullback he was pretty poor to be honest. yes he could still score the tries but his defensive abilities were deffo no where near where they should have been. We should have pushed the boat out at the end of last season and signed brett carter.

#36 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

whatever you say divorced old mukka .... maybe you should be head coach ;)

Lee Morton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users