Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Predictions Leigh away

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:55 AM

I'll go Leigh 42 Raiders 12 (head)

Heart would like a bonus point ?

I'm going as well !!

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#2 Gus Tyson

Gus Tyson
  • Coach
  • 125 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

i reckon we will match them in the forwards and their backs will have too much for us.
38 - 16

#3 Penno

Penno
  • Coach
  • 215 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:26 AM

As this is a game where we are expecting nothing, I am hoping for a bit like the second half against Dewsbury, no pressure lets just go out there and play some rugby.

#4 Dibble

Dibble
  • Coach
  • 712 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

Still places available on the Supporters Bus,leaving Barrow at 4;00pm returning straight after the game,contact karen in The Rugby shop 820273.
Posted Image

#5 Plan of Attack

Plan of Attack
  • Coach
  • 794 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:30 PM

The ref will ruin the game 40 -10 to leigh 21 MarLeigh Centurions v Barrow Raiders
Ref: G Hewer Vid Ref: I Smith Touch J: A Gill In Goal: - Touch J: J Callaghan In Goal: - Reserve: N Aspey Time K: K Leyland M Com: I Ollerton

Edited by Plan of Attack, 19 March 2013 - 01:32 PM.

#6 AlanE

AlanE
  • Coach
  • 425 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

I'll go Leigh 42 Raiders 12 (head)

Heart would like a bonus point ?

I'm going as well !!

Have a safe journey down to us. What a ridiculous game to pick for a Thursday night, from a visiting fan's perspective - all credit to you for coming. The only other game we've had on Premier was at Whitehaven - still, we've got to come to yours and Workington yet, so you never know!

#7 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

They've no idea what games to choose..last week being an exception;

#8 D11

D11
  • Coach
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

Barrow 6 Leigh 44 sad I know but realistic considering the current position

"we all make mistakes that's why they put rubbers on pencils"

#9 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:35 PM

My prediction .....pain....got to love Mr T...lol

Leigh 36-12 Barrow but a spirited performance which picks the players heads up ready for the next round..COME ON YOU RAIDERS..

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#10 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,933 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

Have a safe journey down to us. What a ridiculous game to pick for a Thursday night, from a visiting fan's perspective - all credit to you for coming. The only other game we've had on Premier was at Whitehaven - still, we've got to come to yours and Workington yet, so you never know!

Two Premier Sports games have been cancelled. The Good Friday game between Workington and Whitehaven has been cancelled because PS wanted a 5.15pm kick-off when the area around Derwent Park will be crawling with people attending the annual "Uppies and Downies" game that marauds through the town and the Police objected. Town suggested a 1pm kick-off but PS couldn't fit it in.

Then the game set for Thursday, 6th June between Sheffield and Haven has been moved to the Sunday at the request of Haven and that won't be televised either.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#11 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 4,227 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

Ill go Leigh by 30ish

#12 AlanE

AlanE
  • Coach
  • 425 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

Two Premier Sports games have been cancelled. The Good Friday game between Workington and Whitehaven has been cancelled because PS wanted a 5.15pm kick-off when the area around Derwent Park will be crawling with people attending the annual "Uppies and Downies" game that marauds through the town and the Police objected. Town suggested a 1pm kick-off but PS couldn't fit it in.

Then the game set for Thursday, 6th June between Sheffield and Haven has been moved to the Sunday at the request of Haven and that won't be televised either.

And that's the week we're at Workington! What chance another trip to the wilds of the Cumbrian coast on a Thursday night?

#13 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,933 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

And that's the week we're at Workington! What chance another trip to the wilds of the Cumbrian coast on a Thursday night?

Never know!!! Town are away to Keighley the Thursday before on Premier Sports.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#14 Bluenwhite

Bluenwhite

Coach

• Coach
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

Leigh Centurions 54 - 12 Barrow Raiders

#15 Paul Ballantyne

Paul Ballantyne
  • Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

28-20 to the Raiders.

#16 Plan of Attack

Plan of Attack
  • Coach
  • 794 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

28-20 to the Raiders.

No chance with Gareth Hewer in charge

#17 Oracle

Oracle
  • Coach
  • 469 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

I predict a riot, i predict a riot.
Leigh by 30 points minimum. Whilst the rugby aint gonna be pretty to watch, they do sell some awesome curry pies at the sports village !!

"is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse?"

#18 Paul Ballantyne

Paul Ballantyne
  • Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

No chance with Gareth Hewer in charge

Hewer loves the TV cameras and he ain't as bad as some I have seen lately! Oh and Kev... Let it go mate, let it go.

#19 dee46

dee46
  • Players
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

Come on barrow cut the mistakes out and you can do it barrow 28 lwigh 12

#20 dee46

dee46
  • Players
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

Come on barrow cut the mistakes out and you can do it barrow 28 lwigh 12