TRL Helpdesk

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,163 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

Does anyone have access to week-by-week Super League tables for last season?

I think the maths would be too difficult to work it out from last seasons results.

I'm not sure if they are available online, perhaps they are and I'm not looking properly.

I think my best bet is someone who collects League Express or League Weekly papers.

Cheers in advance.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#2 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 29,394 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

You've done this wrong. Your OP is not nearly abusive enough to people who might want to help you.
Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

#3 brooza

brooza
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

I have an Excel spreadsheet with each of the weekly league points.
St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#4 brooza

brooza
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=4139FF72EF943E35!1967&authkey=!AH5dlXXv3UrTZi8

Got each of the tables from 2009 to present, including 2011 if they used the Bonus Point system.

The red ones are matches that weren't played at the same time as the rest of the round (postponment or WCC)
St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

#5 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,163 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:27 PM

Cheers, I don't think that's exactly what I've been asked to find though; it's the table after R1, the table after R2, etc. etc for 2012, I think it's so they can see the week to week trend of clubs moving up and down the table. But cheers anyway! There is a 2013 version under construction, but I don't have access to a skydrive to give the example.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#6 brooza

brooza
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

Cheers, I don't think that's exactly what I've been asked to find though; it's the table after R1, the table after R2, etc. etc for 2012, I think it's so they can see the week to week trend of clubs moving up and down the table. But cheers anyway! There is a 2013 version under construction, but I don't have access to a skydrive to give the example.

If you delete the info from the subsequent rounds and re-sort it will give you a clue (though if they are on the same number of points it will just go alphabetically).

Hopefully it's of some use if nothing better comes along

#7 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,883 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

Cheers, I don't think that's exactly what I've been asked to find though; it's the table after R1, the table after R2, etc. etc for 2012, I think it's so they can see the week to week trend of clubs moving up and down the table.

You've spotted a gap in the market. Go for it, you know you want to.

rldfsignature.jpg

#8 RLRatings

RLRatings
  • Players
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

Can only offer this chart - ups and downs, but not league tables :)

http://www.rugbyleag....com/2012sl.php
www.rugbyleagueratings.com - proving that Featherstone were bound to beat Cas, since 2011.

#9 Evil Homer

Evil Homer
  • Coach
  • 448 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

http://slstats.rlfan...x.php?generic=1

#10 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,163 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

http://slstats.rlfan...x.php?generic=1

No way! Cheers. We'd looked through that site but obviously not properly enough.

You may change your username to Nice Homer.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#11 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,163 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

Can only offer this chart - ups and downs, but not league tables :)

http://www.rugbyleag....com/2012sl.php

That just confuses the flip out of me!

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users