Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Comminges X111 - A potential merger on the cards in France

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Daddy_merged

The Daddy_merged
  • Coach
  • 933 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:37 PM

French league president has proposed and facilitated a meeting between all of the teams in the Comminges area to look at the potential of a merger of 3 main clubs St Gaudens, Sauvettere and Villeneuve de Riviere with a with to entering Elite 1.
I have no knowledge of any of the clubs involved or the catchment area itself, maybe one of our french experts could shed some light on this.

#2 barnyia

barnyia
  • Coach
  • 362 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

When st gaudens folded all the player's went to sauverterre in the third division and didn't lose a game all season,
St gaudens relied heavily on imports when they where in elite 1,

That's all I know,

#3 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:28 PM

a fantastic barbie afterwards (Not the pink kind however with Jean-Allen as president at that time there was always plenty of good looking local totty around)

CM

I hope mistress marlowe doesn't see this. B)

rldfsignature.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users