Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Thacks

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 828 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

Wasn't his hearing today?? Any word hope he is back soon!! Olstrum also! We need to get behind the lads after fev we have 9 games that make or break us and I will behind the fellas win or lose home and away and I suggest you all join me! Down with defeatist attitudes, up the town!

#2 fester

fester
  • Coach
  • 515 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

Says on rfl been charged but nowt yet of how many matches all it says is it carrys 2/3 matches

#3 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 828 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

Hock only got one I know his an international and all that deftness but I thought they would maybe see sense

#4 PLD

PLD
  • Coach
  • 508 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

http://www.therfl.co...inary/item?4221

Nothing up yet

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

#5 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,681 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

http://www.therfl.co...inary/item?4221

Nothing up yet

Thacks put a tweet on Twitter just a few minutes ago saying that he hasn't heard anything yet.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#6 fester

fester
  • Coach
  • 515 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

What time was he up just been on website n still nowt karl pryce no charge from tonights hearing hock got 1 for the same as what thacks is up for but thacks can get 2/3 the rfl need to give the selfs a real shake like

#7 fester

fester
  • Coach
  • 515 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

What time was he up just been on website n still nowt karl pryce no charge from tonights hearing hock got 1 for the same as what thacks is up for but thacks can get 2/3 the rfl need to give the selfs a real shake like

#8 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 330 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

Hock was just up for abusive language, thacks is up for the same but in a threatening manner or something like that, hence is classed as a grade worse and 2 or 3 games as opposed to 1 for hocks offence

#9 LeeF

LeeF
  • Coach
  • 738 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:11 AM

Pryce's decision was made last week

#10 Nero

Nero
  • Coach
  • 711 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:29 AM

Hearing was on 19th according to RFL website. Still nothing this morning.

Edited by Nero, 20 March 2013 - 08:32 AM.

#11 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

Thacks got two games. Misses fev and jampot games and i think a £50 fine too.

Edited by town4me, 20 March 2013 - 09:47 AM.

#12 widnesrlfc

widnesrlfc
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

Hock is like 2 games as can't play against Wigan on Saturday.

#13 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,326 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

Two games no surprise. Sitting watching the haven game , the years biggest and now must important game , maybe he'll mull over his actions and reactions when out on the paddock . Maybe .

Edited by DavidM, 20 March 2013 - 10:34 AM.

#14 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 828 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:38 AM

His got this time to sort out what ever is affecting his rugby weather it be an injury or personnal issues but either way if he can come back the player he was last year I will be happy with that

#15 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:00 PM

My mate follows him on twitter and seems to think he is having some personal issues. I'm sure Jamie will come back from his ban and show us what a great player he is for us, the lad certainly can't be expected to perform to his best if he does have some problems. We will miss him without a doubt as on top form he is outstanding. I'm sure he has all our backing until he returns.
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#16 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

make no bones about it, a rampaging in form thacks is the best prop we have. yeah he maybe hasnt been at his best this season but we all know how good he is and i expect hell be back to his best when he returns.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#17 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

Thacks has issued an apology in the Haven fanzine for his sending off and ban. I am pleased his personal issues are now behind him and he can get on with his life.
For me he didn't need to apologise to us fans, maybe his team mates needed one which I'm sure he's already given. We would all just like him back on the park ripping it up again.
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users