TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Stadium development updates

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:28 PM

Careful Trolly dolly if BSJ finds his teeth he might bite you!

I'm not a trolly dolly.

But I can see how you would think that, given you've probably never been further than Batley park.

Living life and loving every second

http://www.summerhol.com

#42 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:50 PM

I'm not a trolly dolly.

But I can see how you would think that, given you've probably never been further than Batley park.

That's right your not a trolly dolly and I'm not a genious.....oh hang on a mo I telling fibs about one of us ;)

Edited by Piggy's mate, 11 April 2013 - 09:51 PM.

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like

expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#43 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:19 AM

Yeah thanks WR, what a great supporter of the club you are too for helping make this stand a reality, imsure it will look brill when the projects complete and us as a club should feel very proud of its hard working voluntary working supporters such as yourself :-) What will be the capacity of the new stand?

#44 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:36 AM

:lol:  :lol:  (see - they're still working) WHIP round ? - coolie is right - you do have hidden depths. :O

There is cheap course running at the moment in Damacus. I'm sure we could av a whip round over here to send coolie, eddie , BSJ and your goodself GOR;)

#45 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:06 AM

Yeah thanks WR, what a great supporter of the club you are too for helping make this stand a reality, imsure it will look brill when the projects complete and us as a club should feel very proud of its hard working voluntary working supporters such as yourself :-) What will be the capacity of the new stand?

+1

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#46 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

I think we all realise that but for the time  money and effort put into the club by MS, his co administrators and altruists like WR, we wouldn't have a club to support, so they have my gratitude anyway. I doubt anybody outside of the troll community questions their commitment. Hopefully problems on the field will  be resolved very quickly and leave each and every one of us a happy bunny. Let us also hope the development goes through, and makes things a little easier for MS and volunteers such as wilsden.

+1

#47 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

That's right your not a trolly dolly and I'm not a genious.....oh hang on a mo I telling fibs about one of us ;)

http://www.thesummer...ofalifetime.com

My site B)

#48 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

It isn't a stand, it's a terrace, it would need a roof in order to be a stand, capacity only counts if it's a stand.
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#49 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:21 PM

It isn't a stand, it's a terrace, it would need a roof in order to be a stand, capacity only counts if it's a stand.

So the club can squeeze as many in as would fit? No health and safety, no requirements, nothing?

#50 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 929 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:46 PM

http://www.thesummer...ofalifetime.com

My site B)

You must have a hell of alot of air miles. Must be a fantastic experience for your kids.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#51 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

You must have a hell of alot of air miles. Must be a fantastic experience for your kids.

Thanks mate, we're very lucky. 

#52 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

OMG your not reduced to looking at FF holiday pics on a friday nite are you Ramite!

If I understand it correctly trolly dollys get big discounts. I grew up in a similar situation as my da was a bus conductor n we used to get free trips on national express to scarbro which was just as exotic in the 70's as anywhere Mr Ryan air's been.

#53 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:09 PM

OMG your not reduced to looking at FF holiday pics on a friday nite are you Ramite!

If I understand it correctly trolly dollys get big discounts. I grew up in a similar situation as my da was a bus conductor n we used to get free trips on national express to scarbro which was just as exotic in the 70's as anywhere Mr Ryan air's been.

Funny you should mention Scarborough actually ;)

http://www.thesummer...-say-happy.html

If your reading is as bad as your grammar scroll down to where it says "My dad was a farmer..." (last paragraph)

Edited by funkmaster flex, 12 April 2013 - 09:11 PM.

#54 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

I hope to god you learned how to drive that bus PM, (Apparently some people consider you a second class citizen if you cant drive :rolleyes: )

Red Amber Black - Its that simple

#55 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 929 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

Scarborough? Luxury. When I were a lad our holiday was a trip to end of t'street.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#56 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:59 PM

Funny you should mention Scarborough actually ;)

http://www.thesummer...-say-happy.html

If your reading is as bad as your grammar scroll down to where it says "My dad was a farmer..." (last paragraph)

Yes like most kids from the 70's I had a lousy edumacation and never got anywhere near grammer school, unless hanging around the batley girls grammer counts...... and let me tell you that was an education ;)

#57 Sir Jekyll Stocking

Sir Jekyll Stocking
  • Coach
  • 893 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

Scarborough? Luxury. When I were a lad our holiday was a trip to end of t'street.

A trip to to end of t'street?

We used to dream of a trip to end of t'street...

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

#58 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

"My dad was a farmer..." (last paragraph)

OK FF this is obviously the first line of a joke, so I will go with
......and I'm an air hostess for Mr Branston!

Was I close :O

#59 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

OK FF this is obviously the first line of a joke, so I will go with
......and I'm an air hostess for Mr Branston!

Was I close :O

You've stumped me PM, I genuinely do not have a come back to such a poor attempt at humour.

I'm serious, I used to see you as some friendly parasite always flicking out some kind of wit to other members on this forum and yet for me, you pose as some lame arsed dyslexic - four cans of strongbow past bedtime - has been.

So look, come up to Taylor street tomorrow morning for a 10.30 Kick off against Newsome, watch the future of your team - And relax a little, life is grand :)

Ill even buy you a brew ;)

#60 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:03 AM

Seriously FF, do you work, and if so what job allows you to keep travelling, and who and how are your kids educated or are you just travelling during school holidays, looks like a wicked life for the young ones.

Edited by Gary Coyle, 13 April 2013 - 07:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users