League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

24/03/13 - Hull KR v Castleford Tigers - KO 6.15pm (Sky Sports)

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Voted Hull KR (7 votes [63.64%])

Percentage of vote: 63.64%

2. Castleford Tigers (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,656 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

Discuss the game here.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,095 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

Castleford, by 1.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#3 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

Im guna say cas by 4 but I very much dowt it will happen.
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#4 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

Have heard Michael Dobson has a leg injury that may keep him out for a few weeks. Not sure how reliable this news is but, if true, Cas have a really good chance in this one. Unfortunately. that doesn't apply to Hull FC as Dobson could still beat us on his own on one bloody leg. :(

Hull KR 26 Cas 28.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#5 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,095 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

Dobson did limp off after about 70 minutes.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#6 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

Michael Dobson will be fit. To be fair, I think we should give him a week off at some point, maybe if we get a minnow in the Challenge Cup because he has earned a rest.

I don't think we'll lose but I'm not overly confident of a convincing victory, despite Castelford's somewhat impotent attack.

If we win by 8 and concede few I'll be happy because I want to see a much improved performance in defence and discipline-wise.

#7 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

Very very very easy win for kr, after all the negative messages last week when hull fc beat cas kr fans saying that cas are a very poor team well therefore kr 52+ nil

#8 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:54 AM

The HDM have reported that Dobson is out: http://www.thisishul...l#axzz2O5yJRewe

#9 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

The HDM have reported that Dobson is out: http://www.thisishul...l#axzz2O5yJRewe

I'll keep you informed.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#10 Roy Boy

Roy Boy
  • Coach
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

I have been invited to a bit of corporate hospitality and will be venturing into The Grimpen Mire - I mean MS3 Caravan Park - so expect KR to romp home!

Expect a full unbiased report sometime Monday after I've sobered up! ;)
Money can't buy you happiness!
It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!
Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."
Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!
My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

#11 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,095 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:18 PM

I have been invited to a bit of corporate hospitality and will be venturing into The Grimpen Mire - I mean MS3 Caravan Park - so expect KR to romp home!

I did that once, it was when we got mullered in 2011, and I was driving. :(

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#12 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,495 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

HKR by 10.

#13 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

When you said you'd bought a new suit to wear at Craven Park and would I like to see it, this is not quite what I expected...

Posted Image

#14 Roy Boy

Roy Boy
  • Coach
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

When you said you'd bought a new suit to wear at Craven Park and would I like to see it, this is not quite what I expected...

Posted Image

Well you can't take any chances - after the pong in the bar at the England V France game! :blink:
Money can't buy you happiness!
It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!
Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."
Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!
My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

#15 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,095 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:25 AM

Castleford squad: Richard Owen, Michael Shenton, Jake Webster, Kirk Dixon, Rangi Chase, Jamie Ellis, Jonathan Walker, Daryl Clark, Craig Huby, Lee Gilmour, Weller Hauraki, Grant Millington, Jake Emmitt, Adam Milner, Nathan Massey, Oliver Holmes, Jordan Thompson, Jordan Tansey, Keith Mason.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#16 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,095 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

Hull KR squad: Liam Salter, Alex Brown, Rich Beaumont, Graeme Horne, George Griffin, Cory Paterson, Con Mika, Evarn Tuimavave, Kris Welham, Travis Burn, Craig Hall, Mickey Paea, Keal Carlile, Jordan Cox, Michael Dobson, David Hodgson, Greg Eden, Rhys Lovegrove, Josh Hodgson.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#17 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:36 AM

The HDM have reported that Dobson is out

Just heard Hull KR have appealed to supporters to turn up at the ground with shovels today in an effort to cover the pitch with snow.

#18 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,492 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

Just heard Hull KR have appealed to supporters to turn up at the ground with shovels today in an effort to cover the pitch with snow.

:D

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#19 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:33 PM

I was told Dobson n Burns were injured but there in the 19, cas put Webster n Gilmore in the 19 to play against hull fc with little or no hope of playing due to injury this came across as a tactic to keep fans attending. Are kr doing the same or are Dobson n Burns actually fit to play?
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#20 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 4,508 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users