Photo
- - - - -

24/03/13 - Hull KR v Castleford Tigers - KO 6.15pm (Sky Sports)

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Voted Hull KR (7 votes [63.64%])

Percentage of vote: 63.64%

2. Castleford Tigers (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Loiner

Loiner
  • Coach
  • 331 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

Just heard Hull KR have appealed to supporters to turn up at the ground with shovels today in an effort to cover the pitch with snow.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

#22 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:31 AM

Any news on this game been on or off
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#23 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,106 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:50 AM

Any news on this game been on or off

No mention anywhere of it being in doubt so we must assume so.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#24 Jill Halfpenny fan

Jill Halfpenny fan
  • Coach
  • 4,452 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

Suspect it might be a little on the chilly side in East Hull tonight.
Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.

#25 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

Cas line up Owen, Thompson, Shenton, Webster, Dixon, Chase, Tansey, Mason, Milner, Huby, Gilmour, Hauraki, Holmes.

Subs Ellis, Clark, Millington, Massey.

Bit light on bench for me, if he dunt think Ellis is good enough why put him on bench when we could have another forward on there.
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#26 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,106 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

Dobson plays apparently.

Don't listen to me....

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#27 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,106 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

That touchie that missed that forward pass to Webster from a yard away is the same one who spotted a Hull FC forward pass from 60m at Huddersfield last week.

#28 snapski

snapski
  • Coach
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

Wasn't forward, flat at worse, don't notice anyone mentioning Chase being taken out after the ball had gone, other way round and there would have been hell on.

#29 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,577 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

That touchie that missed that forward pass to Webster from a yard away is the same one who spotted a Hull FC forward pass from 60m at Huddersfield last week.

You'd think he'd have seen that 40-20 from chase.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#30 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 10,036 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

Why do the commentators keep going on about the Huby incident in the first half? It was a text book voluntary tackle. Why they've just compared it to the tackle a second ago asking him to go back and play it I have no idea! It wasn't similar at all! He was tackled and didn't hear the call! Huby wasn't tackled and played it. You can't do that!
Posted Image

#31 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 15,731 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

Why do the commentators keep going on about the Huby incident in the first half? It was a text book voluntary tackle. Why they've just compared it to the tackle a second ago asking him to go back and play it I have no idea! It wasn't similar at all! He was tackled and didn't hear the call! Huby wasn't tackled and played it. You can't do that!

Yes they aren't comparing like for like, but I do think the Huby incident was harsh. He was brought to the ground by a tackler, he didn't just fall over, he was tackled. I don't think we should then be penalising players for getting tackled round the legs and getting up and playing the ball.

#32 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,106 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

Warrabout the knock on?

#33 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

eden is having a shocker :o

#34 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,845 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

Sandybits has certainly got Child to thank if Hull KR win this. Millward has Greg Eden to thank if Cas do.

Edited by Just Browny, 24 March 2013 - 07:42 PM.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#35 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,577 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

Cas can win this if they cut out the soft penalties.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#36 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,845 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

I tell you what, Eddie's reaction whenever Alex Brown comes into shot (pun not intended) is almost sinister.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#37 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,731 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

great to watch a close, competative game again tbf

#38 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

There were several 50/50 calls that that went Rovers way, clearly Hodgson knocked on before a try and the Rangi Chase 40/20 decision was wrong but I would say Rovers just deserved it in Dobson they had the match winner again.

#39 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,297 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

A bit messy, but very entertaining, another blowout game ( © Lobbygobbler )

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#40 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,577 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Sandybits has certainly got Child to thank if Hull KR win this. Millward has Greg Eden to thank if Cas do.

He was scaring me. I thought he was going to have a breakdown.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users