• 3,918 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:23 PM

http://www.batleybul...ear-placeholder

#2 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 758 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

Excellent article Mark.That article deserves more publicity than on our forum,It should be at least, in the News and Press.The brand of footy being played at the Mount deserves better support from the people of Batley.

#3 Rab C

Rab C
  • Coach
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

I concour. Good read, I enjoyed that.

#4 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:04 AM

I think the best thing about JK is his genuine enthusiasm about being at Batley. It shines through in every conversation.

#5 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 645 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:21 PM

The brand of footy being played at the Mount deserves better support from the people of Batley.

but who is going to tell them ?, thats the problem. the Batley news is not working too well.....
and only Super League exists on the TV ...fixtures and results......eg Look North

#6 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

I was really disappointed to see details of the World Cup trophy being at the club on monday and the kid in the picture had Leeds Rhino's gear on. He may well be a Batley fan as well but you would have thought that we could have had the picture with Batley colours.
"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

#7 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

Trouble is the media just look down their arrogant noses at championship clubs, it's super league or nothing. Despite all the endless graft that goes on behind the scenes to keep championship clubs going. Keep going lads your club deserves hell if a lot more credit than they currently get at the min.
hunslet hawks champions 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users