Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Wattos testimonial

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

Right then. I've just got back from Watto's testimonial. Firstly id like to thank the committee for an enjoyable evening. Secondly id like to thank Marlon, Watto, and Chambers for a candid interview. I've never had more faith in the lions coaching set up than i do at this precise moment!
Dont worry, it will soon be Christmas!

Posted Image

#2 Bryce

Bryce
  • Coach
  • 911 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:10 PM

Seconded, a very good evening with a lot revealed regarding the coaching set up.

Great to hear comments from Andy Gregory and Ian Blease as well.

#3 Furryenzo

Furryenzo
  • Coach
  • 913 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

Couldnt make it tonight, what was said about the coaching set up?
Im only smiling because `no-one`'s found the bodies yet.

#4 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 327 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

According to the Rl fans site Leigh have got into bed with Wigan at last after negotiations all year. Maybe they will pipe down a bit now and let us enjoy the rugby.

Least they both wear red and white hoops!

Anyway, Sounds like a positive meeting and what is good for Barnie is good for me for now. It is the autonomy of the coaching staff that we want to preserve and so preserve Swinton.

Nice one. Hope Watto Is happy with the set up.

Cheers.

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users