Games On / Off

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#41 flatfell

flatfell
  • Coach
  • 139 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:29 PM

Skirlaugh v Egremont is OFF pitch is fine but police have advised egremont not to travel.

Surely the Wath Brow match must be off as well because if Egremont have been advised not to travel by the police then surely Cas Lock Lane can not travel to Cumbria ?

#42 groundsman

groundsman
  • Coach
  • 809 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

You would think so ?

#43 barbara henderson

barbara henderson
  • Coach
  • 357 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

Hardly any Snow in Rochdale today, So Match is still On ! ;-)

Not sure if you have ventured outside recently, but up the road in Littleborough it's definitely the worse night this winter. :o.

#44 jananbillingsbarmyarmy

jananbillingsbarmyarmy
  • Coach
  • 269 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

Not sure if you have ventured outside recently, but up the road in Littleborough it's definitely the worse night this winter. :o.
theres only a dusting of snow in castleton at the minute so unless it changes can't see there being a problem at Mayfield

#45 Wiffdog

Wiffdog
  • Players
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

Just thought some people would like to see how bad it got in cumbria today

https://www.facebook...&type=1

Thats north of Millom. crazy
Egremont Rangers 7th choice winger 2002-2007

#46 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:18 AM

We chaps, me and Shadow have just returned home after a long walk. The wife has been keeping me updated on the dog and bone with what's been going on. It's right about Siddal pitch not payable.
I have to say thestatman took that really well, didn't get over to Wigan but from what I have heard pretty bad.
Eccles still confident they will be on, Askam have it bad but then Wiffdog said Egremont and Wath Brow snow melting.

Leeds council call all off but NO snow in Hull but games called off what's going on.. Not going out again. Will take Shadow out in morning. So we have had Groundsman, council's, Police and of course referee's calling games off. All this on Friday and in 5 hours. As a rugby fan I feel for the one who has to inform Players the wont have a game having trained all week. And lot of sorting out for the league officials. So roughly 13 games fall foul of the weather and more to come, I cant wait for summer to start.

Well off now chaps down the pub for a pint and game of dom's, and leave in doors watching the soaps seeing no rugby on TV.

Of course I took it well. Why would we wanna go there? According to Ryan Sparks we were in for a 16 point hiding! Saves the bus ride! ;-)

SINGING MY MUM'S A .......

Views are my own and not necessarily those of Thatto Heath Crusaders!!

#47 leighminers

leighminers
  • Coach
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:48 AM

Leigh Miners v Ince Rose Bridge OFF

#48 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

Surely the Wath Brow match must be off as well because if Egremont have been advised not to travel by the police then surely Cas Lock Lane can not travel to Cumbria ?

Just heard that the decision is the coach companies and looks like the drivers up for the challenge.

#49 ROOSTER1980

ROOSTER1980
  • Players
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:19 AM

Eccles v Milford is OFF

#50 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:47 AM

Have Hull council cancelled all games on their pitches this weekend or just East Hull

#51 Guardsman

Guardsman
  • Coach
  • 443 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

Is Mayfield v Hunslet Warriors on ?

#52 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:56 AM

Is Mayfield v Hunslet Warriors on ?

Awaiting outcome of pitch inspection.

#53 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:05 AM

Bus company have decided they wont risk the journey, so dont think Wath vs Lane will be on.

#54 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:11 AM

Just been told Mayfield V Warriors off

#55 Guardsman

Guardsman
  • Coach
  • 443 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:15 AM

Just been told Mayfield V Warriors off

Thanks mate.

#56 barbara henderson

barbara henderson
  • Coach
  • 357 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

Bus company have decided they wont risk the journey, so dont think Wath vs Lane will be on.

Must have been mad to even consider a journey like that! M62 closed at Junction 21 due to accident anyway.

#57 Barrybeagle

Barrybeagle
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

West Hull v Acorn is OFF

#58 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:07 AM

What about juniors in Hull we are due to play East Hull U16s in National Cup tomorrow. What are chances of it been on?

#59 barbara henderson

barbara henderson
  • Coach
  • 357 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:19 AM

David Lowe has confirmed that all games in the NCL this weekend are off. Great chance for all you fellas to help the wife with the ironing :lol:

Edited by barbara henderson, 23 March 2013 - 10:34 AM.

#60 The Dog Walker

The Dog Walker
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

Me and Shadow just returned home from our long walk I didn't think anything would be on even closing footpaths. Statsman it was only paper talk about the 16pts your team would have won today by 8pts. Barbara rugby players don't want to ironing on a Saturday afternoon, they want to be playing the game they train for all week. Question: will this weeks fixtures be moved to one of the backlog week by the NCL admin?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users