Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Pitch inspection for Sunday (if required)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

Given our opponents for Sunday aren't exactly local and the forecast for the next 24-48 hours doesn't look great, does anyone know when a final decision is likely to be made regarding whether the game will be on or not?

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#2 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 487 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

Pitch inspection 7am Sunday according to Pont and Fev Express

#3 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:39 AM

http://www.featherst...le.php?id=10882 Match off according to official website.

#4 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,199 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:04 AM

http://www.featherst...le.php?id=10882 Match off according to official website.

Yes, game called off, car park like a skating ring, terracing and other areas dangerous with ice, thick layer of snow on the pitch, sensible decision all round.
Im Fev and im proud

#5 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,895 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

Yes, game called off, car park like a skating ring, terracing and other areas dangerous with ice, thick layer of snow on the pitch, sensible decision all round.

Yes very sensible. Do we know when the game will be replayed? That just leaves the haven v fax game in our league today then.

#6 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,824 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:30 AM

All games in our division still on.

According to RFL, BBC and Sky Sports websites.

What a great service the game gets !! <_< :angry:
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#7 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,041 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

As good as the info we get from you richie boy!!!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#8 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,824 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:45 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, the RFL have slightly redeemed themselves - postponed games are on Twitter.

#9 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,199 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

Now that did make me laugh Robin :-)))))
Im Fev and im proud

#10 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

Both Rovers and Workington have 2 consecutive spare weekends in the middle of May. Does anyone know why? Is it for NR Cup fixtures? If not, the game could be re-scheduled for then. Challenge Cup Final weekend no good as all teams play on the preceding Thursday night.
Can't find the date and time of the NR Cup Final anywhere.Can anyone let us know so we don't make other arrangements.

#11 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,895 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:49 AM

Both Rovers and Workington have 2 consecutive spare weekends in the middle of May. Does anyone know why? Is it for NR Cup fixtures? If not, the game could be re-scheduled for then. Challenge Cup Final weekend no good as all teams play on the preceding Thursday night.
Can't find the date and time of the NR Cup Final anywhere.Can anyone let us know so we don't make other arrangements.

I'm not sure Steve as I've ruined my fixture list with coffee😄. But I seem to remember but I could be wrong that the two weekends in may are for the CC and NRC that's if we get to that stage of course.It seems to stick in my mind because I was going to book a few weeks in the sun but changed my mind so I think that's why I changed my mind.If I'm not correct I would like correcting too so I can have my two week in the sun 😄😄😄.

Edited by thundergaz, 26 March 2013 - 08:52 AM.

#12 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,824 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

Challenge Cup 5 and Northern Rail. Guaranteed a match for the Northern Rail.