TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Halifax RLFC v Dewsbury Rams - discuss the match here

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#21 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

whos off tonight? still 2 or 3 seats left on our bus if anyone else wants to come?

Dewsbury through and through for the pc correct bigade

Edited by EQUALIZER, 28 March 2013 - 02:45 PM.

#22 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

Dewsbury Threw and threw.

Those boomerangs are annoying aren't they?
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#23 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

Not bad at all ;)

Living life and loving every second

http://www.summerhol.com

#24 Wilsden Ram

Wilsden Ram
  • Coach
  • 245 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:25 PM

Hope that all the non-attendees aren't on here tomorrow with their usual positive comments.

#25 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

Wondered what reply it would bring not bad for u m8

#26 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

Hope that all the non-attendees aren't on here tomorrow with their usual positive comments.

Armchairs of the world unite.

#27 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

thought of £15 babysiter,£18 in,travel costs plus cup of tea & a burger are just out of my financial reach at the moment
wilsden ram...thanks to the wally that is david cameron.

cut backs have to be made as come first of april (appropriate day for the conservative clown party) will be raiding my pocket
for a extra £30 a month...

SO ITS NOT A FACT WE DONT WANT TO GO CHEER THE TEAM ON...its the fact monies now have to be spent a little more wisely

and giving the bucketcollecting wallers of the 15 times bust but we still spend fax are well off the top of

things to do on a freezing cold thursday night.

nothing more nothing less

regardless if we win or lose tonight i for one will not be on tomorrow slating the team.
no point slating the team or certain players...nowt to be gained by it..cos it wont make one difference regardless of result.

#28 Deputy Dog

Deputy Dog
  • Coach
  • 178 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:59 PM

Wasn't this game down to be shown on Premier Sports?

#29 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

No Its not on Premier sports, To all those that cant come tonight due to financial restrictions i completely understand and sypathise with you, for those of you who are deciding to stay at home and watch the SL match in front of the warm fire and T.V, Well done for you, True supporters of your team, If every fan did this then no wonder clubs are dying on their arris and cant make ends meet, Like someone has already mentioned, i bet a fair few are on here moaning about the results if you lose and blaming people without even stepping foot out of the door. You Must be so proud. To all those Loyal supporters traveling over tonight and braving the cold, Safe Journey, Good luck, and have a good evening of Cracking championship Rugby, I'm looking forward to seeing Aizue back, My favourite fax player over the last few years by far, Hope he gets a warm welcome back and i am sure he will.

#30 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:44 PM

No Its not on Premier sports, To all those that cant come tonight due to financial restrictions i completely understand and sypathise with you, for those of you who are deciding to stay at home and watch the SL match in front of the warm fire and T.V, Well done for you, True supporters of your team, If every fan did this then no wonder clubs are dying on their arris and cant make ends meet, Like someone has already mentioned, i bet a fair few are on here moaning about the results if you lose and blaming people without even stepping foot out of the door. You Must be so proud. To all those Loyal supporters traveling over tonight and braving the cold, Safe Journey, Good luck, and have a good evening of Cracking championship Rugby, I'm looking forward to seeing Aizue back, My favourite fax player over the last few years by far, Hope he gets a warm welcome back and i am sure he will.

Garbage.

If Halifax and Dewsbury opt to play a game of a Thursday evening then they must expect plenty of fans to stay away. As it would happen (and through no fault of the clubs) it is going to be around -3 degrees whilst the game is on, the Shay has ###### parking, is in a ###### area and last time I was there had sold out of food by half time.
Deciding not to drag my kids to the centre of one of the biggest skid marks in Yorkshire whilst they moan at me for the entire game about how cold they are and whilst more than likely my home team are taking a pasting is not my idea of a good night.
Particularly when I can grab a cold beer from my fridge, order a chinese and sit and watch what will probably be a far better spectacle in a home with the heating on full blast.

Was this game Saturday or Sunday afternoon there wouldn't be any question of me, or probably a lot of others going.

Its much less to do with being a true fan, and a lot more to do with inept match planning, cold weather and the fact a lot of people are skint these days and their money is better spent elsewhere.

#31 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

Garbage.

If Halifax and Dewsbury opt to play a game of a Thursday evening then they must expect plenty of fans to stay away. As it would happen (and through no fault of the clubs) it is going to be around -3 degrees whilst the game is on, the Shay has ###### parking, is in a ###### area and last time I was there had sold out of food by half time.
Deciding not to drag my kids to the centre of one of the biggest skid marks in Yorkshire whilst they moan at me for the entire game about how cold they are and whilst more than likely my home team are taking a pasting is not my idea of a good night.
Particularly when I can grab a cold beer from my fridge, order a chinese and sit and watch what will probably be a far better spectacle in a home with the heating on full blast.

Was this game Saturday or Sunday afternoon there wouldn't be any question of me, or probably a lot of others going.

Its much less to do with being a true fan, and a lot more to do with inept match planning, cold weather and the fact a lot of people are skint these days and their money is better spent elsewhere.

That's made me laugh, Halifax is a ###### hole coming from a dewsbury fan(if you can call yourself that) go on, have a word with yourself. It also has a shed load of parking in the car park opposite at b&m but what would you know, you have probably never been, the south stand has a bar and burger can and there is the supporters bar at the east stand, don't let that get in th way of your rather puss poor excuse not to follow your team.

#32 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

Call yer selves fans !! Lets hope yer team has a bit more enthusiasm than the fans!

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like

expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#33 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

Like Coolie, I think we will lose tonight. I believe the last time we won there was at Easter a few years ago and I missed that game. We always seem to be at the wrong end of a big score.

Halifax 46 - 10 Dewsbury

Att: 1221 (if we are lucky).
Legs, Dews, Legs.

#34 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

Call yer selves fans !! Lets hope yer team has a bit more enthusiasm than the fans!

I doubt it B)

#35 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

Hahaha

just seen the laughing policeman ronnie laughton

is down to ref...

lets see how many stupid penalty,stupid penalty then a try there is tonight.

Edited by coolie, 28 March 2013 - 07:53 PM.

#36 legin

legin
  • Players
  • 85 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

When did Rams get Brad Watkinson and from where ? playing centre tonite and sub Bobby Goulding thought he was at Doncaster from Wakefield ?

#37 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 929 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

Fax 16 - rams 6
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#38 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 929 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

Brad watkinson? Don't know is he a kiwi?
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#39 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

thought of £15 babysiter,£18 in,travel costs plus cup of tea & a burger are just out of my financial reach at the moment
wilsden ram...thanks to the wally that is david cameron.

cut backs have to be made as come first of april (appropriate day for the conservative clown party) will be raiding my pocket
for a extra £30 a month...

SO ITS NOT A FACT WE DONT WANT TO GO CHEER THE TEAM ON...its the fact monies now have to be spent a little more wisely

and giving the bucketcollecting wallers of the 15 times bust but we still spend fax are well off the top of

things to do on a freezing cold thursday night.

nothing more nothing less

regardless if we win or lose tonight i for one will not be on tomorrow slating the team.
no point slating the team or certain players...nowt to be gained by it..cos it wont make one difference regardless of result.

:) classic! His mam wont let him go to barrow. Now big Dave has pinched his spend! What next its past his bedtime ;)

#40 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

Shipped 36 points unanswered as usual

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users