TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Halifax RLFC v Dewsbury Rams - discuss the match here

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#41 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 929 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

36/6
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#42 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

Piggy WTF do you smoke ???

cos your coming out with s%#te
townie wouldnt even utter mate

keep puffing on ya blue veined havana

;)

#43 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 929 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

46-6
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

#44 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 534 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

60-6. Terrible result. As good as Halifax are, we shouldn't be losing by that many.

Edited by Netherton Ram, 28 March 2013 - 09:23 PM.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

#45 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,958 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

It's an appalling result. Halifax aren't THAT good!!!

#46 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

And not one word shall be uttered ;)

as far as im concerned

thread closed ;)

#47 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 534 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

Dare i say it......Morrison out? Thought i would say it before somebody does!

#48 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

And not one word shall be uttered ;)

as far as im concerned

thread closed ;)

Turned out to be a good per match prediction Coolie. Well done. Bet Batley are fretting about Monday....luckily am on hols and will miss it.....the problem now is that confidence has gone. Will take some getting back too.

#49 S.T.R

S.T.R
  • Coach
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

Too big a step up from coaching kids at wakey, should have stuck with broadbent imo
When I want your opinion, I will remove the gaffer tape

#50 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 929 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:40 PM

I think it is very early to be talking about sacking Morrison. But he has a massive task to try and put the confidence back into the team. Not sure where it has gone wrong to a man we are playing poorly.

[

#51 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 534 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

I wasn't being serious about him being sacked. But, i do feel the lack of experience and the youth of our team has been our downfall.

#52 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 929 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

More of a general post than aimed at you but some will say it after tonight. Losing can be a hard habit to break.

[

#53 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

Fwiw Dewsbury got pasted and Leeds v Bradford was outstanding!

...and my house is toasty warm :)

Living life and loving every second

http://www.summerhol.com

#54 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

Got to be realistic,we won't be able to compete with the top five teams in this league,its a team in progress.Best we can hope for this year is getting near that eighth spot.I would settle to keep away from the bottom two by the end of the season.

#55 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:52 PM

I wasn't being serious about him being sacked. But, i do feel the lack of experience and the youth of our team has been our downfall.

Def far too early to be talking about sackings. I think the tinkering with DR hasn't helped but would we have won the early matches without O'Brien ? The lack of experience is a big prob now things are going badly and we could blame glen for that, but the injuries haven't helped. I don't think it's a coincidence that our form has fallen off since Hepworth got injured. We are also missing Austin, not least because we haven't got anyone even half capable of being the captain. What I can't really understand is why the defence has suddenly gone to pot. It was looking pretty solid for the first few games.

#56 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

You have my sympathy. I remember watching us on a miserable Good Friday losing 72-0 I think! It's not pleasant. And, never thought I would say this, but Coolie has my sympathy, I am in exactly the same position.

Edited by distantdog, 28 March 2013 - 10:02 PM.

#57 funkmaster flex

funkmaster flex
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

Take the bottom half of our league, the top half of NL2 and that's the league we should be in.

Living life and loving every second

http://www.summerhol.com

#58 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

Piggy WTF do you smoke ???

cos your coming out with s%#te
townie wouldnt even utter mate

keep puffing on ya blue veined havana

;)

Dont let me spoil yer fantasies coolie, but i suppose after tonights pasting followed by another on monday i suppose yer wet dreams are all you have!

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like

expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#59 Eagletarian

Eagletarian
  • Coach
  • 4,595 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:07 AM

Dont let me spoil yer fantasies coolie, but i suppose after tonights pasting followed by another on monday i suppose yer wet dreams are all you have!

Coolie has always been a hands on man, he will come with some force on Monday!!!! Don't sack Morrisons just let him Take That and let it Shine!!!!!! Oops sorry can't spell Shine right there should be a Stadium cup of Tetley in it!!!!!!
Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

Posted Image

#60 mahtsalleh

mahtsalleh
  • Players
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

Speaking from a distance (it would take me at least 36 hours to travel to West Yorkshire), and therefore with no genuine authority whatsover, it does seem there is a growing pattern of decent first half performances followed by second half drubbings.
Which would suggest fitness is at least as big a problem as experience?
Could be wrong, but the signs seem to be there....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users