Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Today's game at Featherstone has been postponed

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,328 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

Not much between Fax and Batley , but the frustrating this is we've seen three of the so called big 5 , and none of them
were overly scintillating and we could have got 7 points from them . Heh ho , they're you go, that's the difference between
the best and the rest - winning.

#22 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

no chance gaz. Fax are the best team I have seen at derwent park this season. They never stopped for the 80 Minutes. Haven struggled to beat poor barrow last week where a barrow fan said on here barrow were poor and them lot went much better. Comfortable win for fax by atleast 20 and u heard that here first

Told you town come on haven I've got a tenner on this 😄😄😄.

#23 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

God damn it they did the same against us. Do they only think the game lasts 50 mins or sumat?

#24 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,328 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

Gaz sorry your on yer own with this cheer leading!

#25 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

Gaz sorry your on yer own with this cheer leading!

I know sorry mate. I just thought they would of nicked the game today that's all. But nah their ###### lol

Edited by thundergaz, 24 March 2013 - 04:26 PM.

#26 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

IMO Fax are the best team i have seen at DP and we got the BP as we played well that day. Can't see havens veteran pack coping with them over the 80 minutes

Hmmm.
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#27 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

Why can't teams play like fax have played at the wreck today when the come to DP? it was error after error and bombed try after bombed try.

#28 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,435 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

I thought batley were a more organised team with a much better kicking game. I actually felt fax were no more than decent against us.

#29 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,328 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

I couldn't face listening to Coxy today ... Hope he gave our old mate Stokes a fair go ?!!

#30 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

I couldn't face listening to Coxy today ... Hope he gave our old mate Stokes a fair go ?!!

sounded as if stokes was as bad today as he was at DP.

#31 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

Listened to a bit of him and he was his usual self " what's the ref given here?" " he's tackled him round the neck that'll be a penalty - the ref's waved play on, I don't believe it!" Etc etc etc.
It's hard to tell if he gave him a fair go or not because Coxy is so one eyed and Stokes made some terrible decisions at our place.
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#32 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

Cox was on his best behaviour on Sunday because it was going out on radio Leeds, his mask slipped a few times though, and if he says " just listen to the crowd " one more time ...........grrrrrrrr

#33 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,328 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

But it's well known that the haven crowd are a paragon of fairness and accuracy , and give a good gauge of how a games really going ... Oh look at that flying pig .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users