Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Team for haven and predictions

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61 coppracill

coppracill
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

any idea who the ref is?

#62 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,328 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

Leatherbarra isn't it

#63 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 274 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:26 PM

Matty out definitely
bluewhitearmy

#64 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

you said he was playing in an earlier post.?
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#65 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

its easier just to wait till tomorrow ,wont be long now.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#66 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 274 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

He was playing up till Tuesday night, think there has been a flair up with his shoulder
bluewhitearmy

#67 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:04 PM

Matty out definitely

hmmm mind games with the jam?? if Matty doesn't make it i'm sure young callum will do a good job.

#68 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,165 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

he wasnt at training on tuesday was he? lets just wait and see.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#69 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,165 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

lawtons playing though

#70 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,328 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

If Mattys out may they get Gore back up for the bench ?

#71 LeeF

LeeF
  • Coach
  • 738 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

Calderwood is out

#72 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,165 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

If Mattys out may they get Gore back up for the bench ?

just lawton and hulme on dual reg

#73 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

Anyone know if Olstrum is playing ? he would be another big miss, he's been one of our best this season.

#74 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:52 AM

Luckily the skies clouded over through night as when I got out of work last night the cars thermometer was showing -3.
I wonder which way our coaches will play now Woods has said he's gonna play 5 props. Will they prefer Coyle over Forber? Will Matty be fit? I would expect Olstrum to be back in if he's fit.
Personally I would play Forber as he has a man of the match performance in him, where as I'm not sure Coyle has going off performances so far. But Charlo & Oggy will have a game plan and will pick the player to suit. I'm pleased Stack is fit though as he is excellent at putting pressure on kickers and we need that today.
Come on Town!!

P.s don't forget to thank our nice neighbours for the ground improvements that have been completed so far thanks to their generosity !!!!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#75 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:17 AM

Both sets of supporters must be feeling nervous about this one, it's very quiet on here considering it's derby day, and for the first time ever nobody from the dark side have been on shouting their mouths off. It's making me feel a bit uncomfortable, I think I prefer it when they are shouting the odds. :wacko:

All the best to the Lads today

UP THE TOWN

#76 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,165 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

i cannot wait, yeah im a lot more nervous than any of last years games as we were quite clearly the better side but out of the 2 17s there is only rooney and mcavoy that would get close to our side. but this is how our games should be,nerves,anxiety,excitement and fingers crossed from a 80minute performance from our boys.

#77 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

Both sets of supporters must be feeling nervous about this one, it's very quiet on here considering it's derby day, and for the first time ever nobody from the dark side have been on shouting their mouths off. It's making me feel a bit uncomfortable, I think I prefer it when they are shouting the odds. :wacko:

All the best to the Lads today

UP THE TOWN

Don't worry mate they are very confident as I have been getting it at work. Having said that they were last year too.
It should be a cracking game.
Come on Town!!

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#78 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,328 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:38 AM

Rooney makes them tick , he's the key . If he pulls the strings they could win , if we keep on top of him and give him scraps we have control.

Edited by DavidM, 29 March 2013 - 09:39 AM.

#79 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

haven gobsh*tes .always think they are bigger thaan they are.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#80 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,681 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

I've had to change my view of the referee Leatherbarrow. He's not better than Stokes, Turley, Thamason, etc. He missed a lot today and the TJ with the bald pate needn't have been there for what use he was.

Edited by Keith T, 29 March 2013 - 04:48 PM.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users