World cup

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:16 AM

If I understand correctly it is possible to purchase tickets for the world cup through the club and by doing so the club gets a cut? If they are would it also be a good idea if the supporters club could arrange a package trip to some of the games with coach travel etc? It could help to bring some money into the club and could be a boozy bit o fun!

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#2 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:17 AM

Ps if it was arranged early enough we could pay by installments

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

#3 redditchbulldog

redditchbulldog
  • Coach
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:35 AM

Ps if it was arranged early enough we could pay by installments

If they have the same deal that the community clubs have is that if you sell over 50 tickets to any of the games ... doesn't have to be one match , can be 10 at one game 10 at another etc then its 50% off , we are promoting this big time down here as one of the games is at Bristol just an hour away and we can get tickets for a fiver for adults and £2.50 for kids ,plus 1/2 price tickets for opening double header at cardiff, double header at wembley and final at old trafford and have got a good uptake already and hopefully on wednesday when the world cup comes to town , will encourage more people to buy tickets
Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

#4 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:01 AM

I'm currently working on a few things through my position on the Bissa committee.

Looking at an overnight trip to London for the semi final double header if there is interest.
"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

#5 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:04 PM

I'm currently working on a few things through my position on the Bissa committee.

Looking at an overnight trip to London for the semi final double header if there is interest.

Sounds good

#6 Chris_T

Chris_T
  • Coach
  • 400 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

If they have the same deal that the community clubs have is that if you sell over 50 tickets to any of the games ... doesn't have to be one match , can be 10 at one game 10 at another etc then its 50% off , we are promoting this big time down here as one of the games is at Bristol just an hour away and we can get tickets for a fiver for adults and £2.50 for kids ,plus 1/2 price tickets for opening double header at cardiff, double header at wembley and final at old trafford and have got a good uptake already and hopefully on wednesday when the world cup comes to town , will encourage more people to buy tickets

Any Chance I could buy some tickets through the Ravens? Im after 4 tickets for the opening ceremony!

#7 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

For anyone interested I am still awaiting details of transport/accomodation from the RFL for the Semi Final.

I do have the name and number of someone to book tickets through if needed. 

PM me if you want their number.

"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

#8 Mick Brannan

Mick Brannan
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:44 AM

if you do get a trip to semi final can you please put details on this forum as i am coming over from Aussie to semi and final and would like to catch up with a few old mates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users