RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Scott gone

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fredm

fredm
  • Coach
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:31 AM

Reported in League Express that Adam Scott has left the Dogs and signed for Donny. JK said they had a chat about his lack of playing time and he agreed to release him.
Also says Danny Maun suffered a calf muscle tear in training and would not have been available yesterday.

#2 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

I always liked Scott. Wrong place at the wrong time though trying to force his way ahead of our current crop of forwards.

#3 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

I thought he was looking good this year in the games he played. I wish him all the best.
"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

#4 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

Agree, I thought he had potential and was playing well up to his injury last year with the horrendous bump on the head. Good luck to the lad.

#5 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:06 PM

Shows how hard it is tp build a decent size squad to ensure cover for injuries etc and still ensure they all get enough game time to be happy!

2010 Northern Rail Cup Winners & 2013 Championship Finalists

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users