Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

BARB.

w/e 17 March.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 BBR

BBR
  • Coach
  • 625 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

I have both and what I have seen so far on Prem is making me think twice about Sky Sports. Too many more games like Wigan v Widnes and I will be cancelling

#22 jacksy

jacksy
  • Coach
  • 279 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

I have both and what I have seen so far on Prem is making me think twice about Sky Sports. Too many more games like Wigan v Widnes and I will be cancelling

My son in law gave me his password to his Skygo. Most of the SL games I have put through the laptop on to the tv have been dire and I have switched off. I won't mention the refereeing, well ok I have done.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

#23 Widnesbernie

Widnesbernie
  • Players
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:54 PM

I think the TV selection people saw last year's result and thought that lightning would strike twice

Lightning did strike twice. We were beaten 54 12 at Wigan last year.

#24 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 20,349 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

"Well I am one of them. Why pay sky for the poor fayre they have when you can have NRL 8xtimes a week. Not to mention the championship"

ok, so that's one. who else is Spartacus dropping Sky?

Edited by JohnM, 27 March 2013 - 10:54 AM.

#25 RLRatings

RLRatings
  • Players
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

Never been able to afford it. I need a better job.
www.rugbyleagueratings.com - proving that Featherstone were bound to beat Cas, since 2011.