TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

the gods must hate widnes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#21 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,861 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:44 AM

If I were a god, I'd hate Widnes too. :)

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#22 1976PMJwires

1976PMJwires
  • Coach
  • 9,645 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:15 AM

oh come on mate surely we can blame the ref for getting smacked by wire.................................please,

hopefully denis has had his jaws wired together to stop him making a fool of himself again.

Good post VW

Mr Betts needs to think before engaging his Brain

#23 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,861 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:44 AM

Good post VW

That sounds quite a challenge.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#24 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,638 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

My grammar was so bad it came across as if it was written by someone with a mental disability, which is similar to the opening post.

actually you are coming across as if you were a bit crass
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#25 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,238 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

Good post VW

we'll be lucky to get within 40.......
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#26 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,238 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

My grammar was so bad it came across as if it was written by someone with a mental disability, which is similar to the opening post.

what? like i said that is a libelous post!! have you got the necessary qualifications to diagnose a mental disability.............................because i have old lad and a masters degree in mental health care as well.
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

#27 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

and please enlighten everyone how you have arrived at such a libelous statement????

For a start, you can't even get the guys name right!

Then, your grammar and punctuation are pretty much non existent. I'd say that the guy was spot on with his 1st post. You are an idiot.

Try this website: www.rlfans.com

You'll be welcomed with open arms.

rhinosbulldogs_zps04cf7e0a.jpg

#28 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

Speaking of idiots too, did the guy who decided to copy and paste every word to "Leeds, Leeds, Leeds" ever come back after he was shot down on that match day thread that time? :lol:

#29 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,238 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

For a start, you can't even get the guys name right!

Then, your grammar and punctuation are pretty much non existent. I'd say that the guy was spot on with his 1st post. You are an idiot.

Try this website: www.rlfans.com

You'll be welcomed with open arms.

so a post on an internet message board, is an indicator to someones intelligence quotient? my my you must be a genius.......or just another internet keyboard warrior who can feel hard by typing provocative posts,, but are most probably a sad little ######.........................thanks for ruining a light hearted thread!!!!!

#30 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:44 AM

so a post on an internet message board, is an indicator to someones intelligence quotient? my my you must be a genius.......or just another internet keyboard warrior who can feel hard by typing provocative posts,, but are most probably a sad little ######.........................thanks for ruining a light hearted thread!!!!!

I'm not a genius, no. I am rather intelligent though. Well, intelligent enough to start my sentences with capital letters anyway. There was nothing provocative about what I posted either. I stated two points, both of which were valid. It's not my fault you are an ignoramus.

Oh, and this thread was never light hearted. From post two onwards, it was a "point and laugh" thread.

#31 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,762 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:11 PM

I just don't have the time or the patience to moderate drivel like this.

Please, just stop it.

Thank you.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users