Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

This weeks games on or off ?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 The Dog Walker

The Dog Walker
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

Need to learn some manners Hull fan, and respect other people in the game. Yes you can have you view but show respect to other hard working people from all clubs in the game.

#22 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

No thank you dog head, I've no prob with any1 just you and your mongrel !!!!!

#23 Cantona

Cantona
  • Players
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

Show some respect you unclassy get , and I hope Shadow rips you to bits :blink:

#24 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

Consider yourself in the last chance saloon, improve your manners or you are out of the game.
I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#25 The Dog Walker

The Dog Walker
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

Hull Fan please don't have a go at my four leg friend. You seem to have a problem with clubs, coaches, players, and now animals. Anger management classes may be a better option for you. Rugby League is a hard enough game on the field. Off the field it is supposed to be about make friends and having a good debate over topics. You just want to have a go at all the teams in your town. Let's just beg to differ and move on to make the game a better game for everyone young and old. Shadow sends a big woof woof. Question for you what do you think would make the game better?

#26 dys

dys
  • Coach
  • 354 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:11 AM

Myton's is very firm this week with all the cold and wind. Too much sun and it could be doubtful, also got more missing than the last few weeks.....

#27 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:51 AM

All should be fine in Hull tonight, looking forward to West V Skirlaugh tomorrow

#28 old papa

old papa
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

Milfords Pitch in good condition but we are looking for volunteers to clear the surrounding areas Please contact the club and bring your shovels tomorrow morning.

#29 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

Hull Fan please don't have a go at my four leg friend. You seem to have a problem with clubs, coaches, players, and now animals. Anger management classes may be a better option for you. Rugby League is a hard enough game on the field. Off the field it is supposed to be about make friends and having a good debate over topics. You just want to have a go at all the teams in your town. Let's just beg to differ and move on to make the game a better game for everyone young and old. Shadow sends a big woof woof. Question for you what do you think would make the game better?

Shoulder charge brought back in

#30 The Dog Walker

The Dog Walker
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:24 PM

Good answer Hull Fan, I like that one. Taking the big hits out the game, is not making it better.

#31 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

U dont seem as bad as everyone keeps sayin dog walker!!