TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

29/03/13 - Hull FC v Hull KR - KO 2.45pm

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Hull FC (6 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. Voted Hull KR (8 votes [53.33%])

Percentage of vote: 53.33%

3. Draw (1 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

Dunno about that. I say try.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#62 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

Yep try.....defender's arm was underneath his leg as ball touched down

#63 OMEGA

OMEGA
  • Coach
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

The commentary on this game is way ahead of the Eddie n Steve ###### we normally get, Carney, MvDermott and Arthur have all struck a good balance between info and calling the action.

good stuff

#64 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

Another rervers try.....

#65 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

Good hands from welham

#66 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

Deary me.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#67 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Touched.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#68 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 6,345 posts

Patterson must be the best Scottish forward since Valentine. MoS quality. FC are hopeless. If Brian Smith is available they should move heaven and earth to get him in to replace Gentle. FC have far more talent than their performances would demonstrate.

#69 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

Thought paterson is an aussie?

#70 Brigg Rover

Brigg Rover
  • Coach
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

The best team by far won, that is all.

#71 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,625 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

The rudderless trawler continues towards the rocks.
Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#72 Grebo Guru

Grebo Guru
  • Players
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

The commentary on this game is way ahead of the Eddie n Steve ###### we normally get, Carney, MvDermott and Arthur have all struck a good balance between info and calling the action.

good stuff

Apart from harping on about Hull's injuries. Rovers with a much cheaper squad were missing a few too.

#73 flyingking

flyingking
  • Coach
  • 827 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

Second time I watched Hull this week and another distinctly average performance, there has not been a great deal of attacking threat recently, and I am sure Rovers will be pleased at defending so well.
www.twitter.com/flyingking2

#74 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

Appalling, I am actually embarrassed by what I saw today. Gentle has to shoulder some of the blame aswell as the players. Possibly one of the worst performances I have ever witnessed in my life absolute garbage.

#75 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,122 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

Well.

I have been present at all Hull's Wembley failures of the last thirty odd years and each and every one of their miserable efforts at the Magic weekends.

All I can say is I've never been as sick and fed up with my team as I was today. I am gutted to have spent £235 on a season pass so Lord knows how Adam Pearson is feeling right now.

He needs to get Gentle and McRae in his office as soon as possible and tell them if they don't turn it round within a couple of weeks then they're history.

My club should be one of the biggest in the game,

Right now however, they're a laughing stock.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#76 Brigg Rover

Brigg Rover
  • Coach
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

Well.

I have been present at all Hull's Wembley failures of the last thirty odd years and each and every one of their miserable efforts at the Magic weekends.

All I can say is I've never been as sick and fed up with my team as I was today. I am gutted to have spent £235 on a season pass so Lord knows how Adam Pearson is feeling right now.

He needs to get Gentle and McRae in his office as soon as possible and tell them if they don't turn it round within a couple of weeks then they're history.

I thought they played great today :)

#77 Grebo Guru

Grebo Guru
  • Players
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

Pearson and Mr Pringle were looking pretty fed up

#78 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,122 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

I thought they played great today :)

Bug ger off you.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#79 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,625 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

Well.

Decimated by injuries(again) FC are making the best of what they have available.
Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#80 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,122 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

Decimated by injuries(again) FC are making the best of what they have available.

I reckon summat sinister happened to Gareth Ellis on that Headingley £1 million turf on Feb 1st, so I'm blaming you lot.

(After having a pop at one or two on here, I'm feeling better already.. :) )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users