League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

29/03/13 - Hull FC v Hull KR - KO 2.45pm

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Hull FC (6 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. Voted Hull KR (8 votes [53.33%])

Percentage of vote: 53.33%

3. Draw (1 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 DimmestStar

DimmestStar
  • Coach
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

I would like to empathise with my barcoded friends from the other side of Kingston Upon Hull but I'm at a loss.

I'd like to help but being a Rovers fan I have no experience of losing the majority of derby games, I couldn't possibly offer any advice really.

Get rid of McRae? Don't buy into any old hype from Lloyd, Hetherington, Pearson?

That's the obvious bit I suppose.

#102 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,778 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:21 AM

I would like to empathise with my barcoded friends from the other side of Kingston Upon Hull but I'm at a loss.

I'd like to help but being a Rovers fan I have no experience of losing the majority of derby games, I couldn't possibly offer any advice really.

Get rid of McRae? Don't buy into any old hype from Lloyd, Hetherington, Pearson?

That's the obvious bit I suppose.

Not bad, but if you were old enough, being a Rovers fan you'd have approximately 114 years' experience of losing the majority of derby games.

Up yours. :P

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#103 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,405 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

Not bad, but if you were old enough, being a Rovers fan you'd have approximately 114 years' experience of losing the majority of derby games.

Up yours. :P

According to the 'derby in numbers' page in the match programme, 53% of derbies played have ended in victory for Hull. Unfortunately for sad bastards like me it didn't give the actual numbers.

Rovers have made up ground in the Super League era due entirely to their 100% record in the Tragic Weekend derbies (God I hate that fixture).

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#104 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,027 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users