League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

29/03/13 - Castleford Tigers v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats - KO 8pm

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Voted Castleford Tigers (4 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. Wakefield Trinity Wildcats (10 votes [71.43%])

Percentage of vote: 71.43%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,093 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

Discuss the game here.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#2 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,093 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

Referee: B Thaler
Touch Judge: A Martin
Touch Judge: T Crashley
Reserve: S Ansell
Match Commissioner: T Randerson
In Goal: G Evans
In Goal: M Hawkes
Time Keeper: R Tennant

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#3 Ant

Ant
  • Coach
  • 3,162 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

Trinity will win, Chase will hit someone high and late and get away with it

Trin fans will think they are champions elect afterwards

#4 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

You forgot a couple of things:

The ref will be bent and it's all an RFL conspiracy

There'll bit a bit of crowd trouble, which will be nowt to do with the angelic Cas fans, it'll all be Wakey's fault, along with about 1000 Fev fans that go out and buy Wakey shirts for the occasion.

#5 OMEGA

OMEGA
  • Coach
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

This will be a very tough and hard fought game, neither side can be confident of a win.

It'll come down to a couple of 50/50 decisions and who benefits from them.

#6 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,333 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

You forgot a couple of things:

The ref will be bent and it's all an RFL conspiracy

There'll bit a bit of crowd trouble, which will be nowt to do with the angelic Cas fans, it'll all be Wakey's fault, along with about 1000 Fev fans that go out and buy Wakey shirts for the occasion.

The voices of experience.
Got 1500 bass drum lugging,bug eyed monkeys!

#7 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:56 PM

Chase will have a blinder but be blamed and subsequently banned for the financial crisis in Cyprus and Wakey will win thus ensuring Fev fans get an orgasm this Easter
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#8 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

Chase will have a blinder but be blamed and subsequently banned for the financial crisis in Cyprus and Wakey will win thus ensuring Fev fans get an orgasm this Easter

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#9 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

We used to want you guys to get beat but that's long gone now as we are the better team now. 😉

#10 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

We used to want you guys to get beat but that's long gone now as we are the better team now.

Don't know about that, no weekend in the Ponterover house is complete without a Cas defeat

#11 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

We used to want you guys to get beat but that's long gone now as we are the better team now.

see what I mean
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#12 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

Don't know about that, no weekend in the Ponterover house is complete without a Cas defeat

Nah it doesn't bother me anymore pont unless we are playing them. They won't ever win owt anyway only the wooden spoon now and again 😄😄😄. It's just a matter of time before we swap leagues anyway 😛

#13 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

Nah it doesn't bother me anymore pont unless we are playing them. They won't ever win owt anyway only the wooden spoon now and again . It's just a matter of time before we swap leagues anyway

it doesn't bother you so much that you come on a thread about Cas and Wakefield to have a dig - ay right!!!

I suggest you go and have another fans forum with Feisal to really get your 2,000 fans whipped up into another frenzy

Posted Image

#14 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

it doesn't bother you so much that you come on a thread about Cas and Wakefield to have a dig - ay right!!!

I suggest you go and have another fans forum with Feisal to really get your 2,000 fans whipped up into another frenzy

It is true the tiger does bite and not just purr. Shame your squad hasn't got the same attitude 😄😄😄.

#15 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

It is true the tiger does bite and not just purr. Shame your squad hasn't got the same attitude .

answers on a postcard....

Posted Image

#16 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

answers on a postcard....

You shouldn't get on about crowds anyway were slowly catching you up on that department too.Dont be coming our way with them begging buckets will ya 😁😁😁.

Edited by thundergaz, 26 March 2013 - 08:27 PM.

#17 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

You shouldn't get on about crowds anyway were slowly catching you up on that department too.Dont be coming our way with them begging buckets will ya .

what was it again "bah it doesn't bother me anymore"

sounds like it!!! :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

#18 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:35 PM

what was it again "bah it doesn't bother me anymore"

sounds like it!!! :lol: :lol:

Honestly mate banter aside it doesn't bother me one bit what your team does unless you play us. We are in different leagues. The only thing I want my team to do is get into SL and I honestly don't want it to be at your expense because the derbies will be very good income and publicity for both clubs.

#19 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,492 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:14 AM

Cas' by 8 - they looked as if they were finally getting their act together last week and with a bit more luck could have won.

#20 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,093 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

Castleford squad: Richard Owen, Justin Carney, Michael Shenton, Jake Webster, Kirk Dixon, Rangi Chase, Jamie Ellis, Jonathan Walker, Daryl Clark, Craig Huby, Lee Gilmour, Weller Hauraki, Grant Millington, Jake Emmitt, Nathan Massey, Oliver Holmes, Jordan Thompson, Jordan Tansey, Keith Mason.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users