Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Copenhagen RLFC Merchandise

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Bob8

Bob8
  • Coach
  • 9,323 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

The shop is now open:
http://www.crlfc.com/#!shop/c1gwo

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

”I am all for expansion but not to start and string the teams all over the place” – stewpot01 – 11 July 2014

"2013 is on course to be one of the most disastrous in its history." - Creditwhereitsdews - 2nd January 2013

#2 Roughyedz

Roughyedz
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:20 AM

May be my connection or server or PC :blink: , but it took a hell of a long time to load the web page , and then there are no colour pics or even descriptions of the coluors or even the prices ???? and I seem to have missed the 22nd March deadline ....any chance of some more info ......????? Thanks

Edited by Roughyedz, 27 March 2013 - 12:20 AM.

Posted Image

#3 yanto

yanto
  • Coach
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:15 AM

May be my connection or server or PC :blink: , but it took a hell of a long time to load the web page , and then there are no colour pics or even descriptions of the coluors or even the prices ???? and I seem to have missed the 22nd March deadline ....any chance of some more info ......????? Thanks

Just checked it out.........Looks like all the Kits are Black/white and grey because the tag in the Polo shirt is blue so maybe they are in colour ????The price is on the right in Danish Krone.(kr)
400kr for the shirt is @ 45.50GBP.

#4 Bob8

Bob8
  • Coach
  • 9,323 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:17 AM

Hello,

I have no idea why the page is not loading correctly. Sorry. May I ask which browser you are using?

The 22nd deadline was first immediate delivery in time for the start of the season, which has now started. Still, I can understand seeing what is for sale is more important.

Thanks,
Steve

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

”I am all for expansion but not to start and string the teams all over the place” – stewpot01 – 11 July 2014

"2013 is on course to be one of the most disastrous in its history." - Creditwhereitsdews - 2nd January 2013

#5 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

There's nothing wrong with black and white.

rldfsignature.jpg

#6 RLRatings

RLRatings
  • Players
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

Looks good here, although there's a large typo: "PLACE YOUR ODERS NOW". :)
www.rugbyleagueratings.com - proving that Featherstone were bound to beat Cas, since 2011.

#7 Bob8

Bob8
  • Coach
  • 9,323 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

Looks good here, although there's a large typo: "PLACE YOUR ODERS NOW". :)

Bah!

I shall pass it on!

#8 oldham13

oldham13
  • Coach
  • 686 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

Good Luck, I visit Copenhagen on business so I will watch your guys play, I have ordered a shirt, great design

We Are Oldham Roughyeds

#9 brooza

brooza
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:11 PM

As a rough guide (assuming the exchange rate hasn't changed too much since I went, 100kr = £10

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#10 MidlandsRugbyLeague

MidlandsRugbyLeague
  • Coach
  • 966 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:16 AM

Its a bit less than 9 at the mo... quite good really, it was only three or four years ago!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users