Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Im here to help!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Robthegardener.

Robthegardener.
  • Coach
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

Just in case your taxi loses a wheel for Good Fridays game I will supply you with a replacement FREE of charge :lol: Posted Image
Posted ImageVelcome to ze forum...You must obay ze rules

#2 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

Rob, if whit was s**t you'd be constipated. Remind me how many supporters the great Howdumb are getting this season

Edited by DaveButt, 26 March 2013 - 09:31 PM.

#3 Robthegardener.

Robthegardener.
  • Coach
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

It was so quiet on here,considering our game is only a few days away pal Banter :lol:

#4 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:10 AM

Can I borrow that skateboard to stand on so I can actually see something on Friday? Just a thought, and I appreciate how hard life has been in the last nomadic years, but maybe your facilities at SSSs hite sorry Whitebank is one of the reasons why we wont travel to Limeside? Yes yes yes we should support our team wherever they play, and yes I agree, but the product that is Ssshite (sorry keep doing that) Whitebank is clearly affecting our away support. And while its a shame we won't travel it's clearly a factor.

You constantly drone on at Oldham about our numbers of supporters, like as Dave eludes to, but gets the "keep your wig on, it's only Banter" comment. Is Oldham's support that huge? I'd love someone to post some facts. To get the ball rolling here's one Hornets v Gateshead 570ish plus another 100+ dinning at the Heritage lunch, but we won't count them.
Same fixture at Whitebank Oldham v Gateshead the week after 460ish. Some skateboard that is then.
Whilst Whitebank is a dump, we realise its your dump and respect that. So can I suggest you get back to your embarrassing Dads section next to that effort that you call a tunnel at Whitebank, where all 4 or 5 of you can chant your witty chants, that I find hard to make out over the noise of the Limeside estate in the background.

It's just banter mate.
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#5 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:15 AM

Oh and while I'm at it, keep the skateboard, whip it into Cash convertors, get some money for it and chuck it in your collection to repair the showers that the players use.
Lets hope Whitebank I doesn't affect the RFLs decision when it comes to you guys getting promotion.
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#6 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 986 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

17/03/13
ORLFC 34 v 16 Gateshead

Att 476

03/03/13
Hornets 58 v 18 Gateshead

Att 508
Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

#7 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:56 PM

17/03/13
ORLFC 34 v 16 Gateshead

Att 476

03/03/13
Hornets 58 v 18 Gateshead

Att 508

Cheers, anyone know Hornets & Oldham average attendances over the last three years?
Phil Bull.

#8 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 986 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

Posted Image

Is there some thing about your parentage you'd like to share with us Rob or maybe there's something in the water of Oldham that give you all seven fingers. :lol: :D :D
Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

#9 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 947 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

Ask him where he was for the Gateshead and South Wales games. And he's dalli's sponsor. Part time supporter, stop embarrassing us Garderner.

GIVE US A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 Anita Bath

Anita Bath
  • Coach
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

Cheers, anyone know Hornets & Oldham average attendances over the last three years?

2010 Oldham 808 Rochdale 567
2011 Oldham 627 Rochdale 605
2012 Oldham 609 Rochdale 488

#11 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:07 AM

2010 Oldham 808 Rochdale 567
2011 Oldham 627 Rochdale 605
2012 Oldham 609 Rochdale 488

Cheers for that, they may have a point
Phil Bull.

#12 Hornetto

Hornetto
  • Coach
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:36 AM

Just in case your taxi loses a wheel for Good Fridays game I will supply you with a replacement FREE of charge :lol: Posted Image

£20 to the Steve Prescott Foundation if you can tell us where the apostrophe goes in 'Hornets Taxi'

Posted Image
These Lads Can Run for 80 Minutes - the infamous Hornets fanzine is back from the dead: and just as biased as ever!
Match reports, previews and other stuff that comes into our heads at
http://theseladscanr...ns.blogspot.com

#13 Robthegardener.

Robthegardener.
  • Coach
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:26 AM

Ask him where he was for the Gateshead and South Wales games. And he's dalli's sponsor. Part time supporter, stop embarrassing us Garderner.

Did you cadge money off your pals again and you didn't drive there as no insurance company will touch you with a barge pole :lol: http://sickipedia.or...ile/allroughyed

#14 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 947 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:51 AM

I drove to the promotion night(fully insured as well), an event you didn't attend , to see a player who you sponsor.

GIVE US A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15 Robthegardener.

Robthegardener.
  • Coach
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:56 AM

I drove to the promotion night(fully insured as well), an event you didn't attend , to see a player who you sponsor.

Youlle tell us owt :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users