ta
@PMartiniPress

#2 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,349 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:59 PM

Heard Nat's name mentioned a few times over the last 12 months about coming
to us, squad needs some more numbers in it, so welcome Nat & good luck Friday.

#3 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

Despite much hope and praise was abysmal in a pre-season friendly against Wakefield, found wanting many times and has been no where near the first team picture since that one and only season appearance despite having first team choice wingers injured

Unsure if been playing in the reserves but will have to really up his game for me hope he is a success for you but may be a baptism of fire on Friday

Edited by elppaxr2i, 27 March 2013 - 01:06 PM.

#4 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

Welcome Nat hope you enjoy your time at the Knights.

#5 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 618 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

Despite much hope and praise was abysmal in a pre-season friendly against Wakefield, found wanting many times and has been no where near the first team picture since that one and only season appearance despite having first team choice wingers injured

Unsure if been playing in the reserves but will have to really up his game for me hope he is a success for you but may be a baptism of fire on Friday

'Be right... we've had worse back stories sign for us. :rolleyes:

#6 Gibbering Gina Burger

Gibbering Gina Burger
  • Players
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:02 AM

LMAO at this signing, typical Sir Gary signing this, surprised he has signed for him, he stripped him of ability over 4 years ago at Batley.
Supporting a proper Rugby League club in the Heavy Woollen which is Batley Bulldogs, admire the demise, of the Dewsbury Rams.

#7 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 659 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

Don't wanna sound funny here but haven't players played for some clubs and been totally ###### yet they go on to other clubs and have fantastic seasons don't shoot him down till he's played a few games might be surprised

#8 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 659 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:44 AM

Plus playing around good players that can rip teams apart help Simon brown and Sam Scott ring any bells

#9 Clarence St

Clarence St
  • Coach
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

LMAO at this signing, typical Sir Gary signing this, surprised he has signed for him, he stripped him of ability over 4 years ago at Batley.

Got the ability back today with 2 tries on his debut against Featherstone. Go away and gibber somewhere else!

#10 Clarence St

Clarence St
  • Coach
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

Any more abysmal players you don't want?

#11 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:27 PM

Today he was well and truly baptised ! Looks a useful player, knows how to finish a move and he is a good size, would he make a loose forward I ask?
Posted Image

#12 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

Today he was well and truly baptised ! Looks a useful player, knows how to finish a move and he is a good size, would he make a loose forward I ask?

If he can score tries on the wing, then leave him on the wing!
Posted Image

#13 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

If he can score tries on the wing, then leave him on the wing!

Gaz

Question was not about try scoring ability more about physicality and where it's best used
Andy
Posted Image

#14 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,726 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

Can name a few more; Tom Carr, James Ford, Jonny Presley.... :(
2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

#15 andyacko

andyacko
  • Coach
  • 4,140 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:10 AM

Jack Lee :)

#16 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,726 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:36 AM

Slipped the net Andy! Quality hooker is Jack. One of the best in the league.
2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

#17 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:00 PM

Well didnt he make me look a fool

Your second best go forward player after nicholson for me, absolutely outstanding

I can only base my earlier comment on what id seen for my eyes - it makes you think is the problem closer to home and the coaching at Featherstone to blame for turning what appeared yesterday a pretty useful winger into something else while he was at Featherstone

Edited by elppaxr2i, 30 March 2013 - 12:00 PM.

#18 jayemm

jayemm
  • Coach
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:05 PM

Us york fans were LOAO as well,especially when he ran his second try in. :D

#19 Big Ron

Big Ron
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

Well didnt he make me look a fool

Your second best go forward player after nicholson for me, absolutely outstanding

I can only base my earlier comment on what id seen for my eyes - it makes you think is the problem closer to home and the coaching at Featherstone to blame for turning what appeared yesterday a pretty useful winger into something else while he was at Featherstone

yes he did mate but think you got it right with your next statement closer to home

#20 The Bassets Assets

The Bassets Assets
  • Players
  • 48 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:25 PM

Don't wanna sound funny here but haven't players played for some clubs and been totally ###### yet they go on to other clubs and have fantastic seasons don't shoot him down till he's played a few games might be surprised

Very well said indeed JK!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users