• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

http://www.yorkshire...rtner-1-5533742

O dear, what is it with some people and trouble?

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#2 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 9,742 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

Bloody hell, it's a bit sensationalist isn't it? It makes it sound like he beat her up, when what the article says is he snatched the phone and it hit her.

The guy's obviously got some issues running his personal life, and is making some awful choices. Is this another one for the State of Mind group do we think? I know it's not exactly depression, but I'd say he needs some help if he's still getting himself into these scrapes.
Posted Image

#3 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

Bloody hell, it's a bit sensationalist isn't it? It makes it sound like he beat her up, when what the article says is he snatched the phone and it hit her.

The guy's obviously got some issues running his personal life, and is making some awful choices. Is this another one for the State of Mind group do we think? I know it's not exactly depression, but I'd say he needs some help if he's still getting himself into these scrapes.

Gaz has always appeared to have issues sadly, my kid brother went to school with him and even then he displayed odd / harmful / dangerous behaviour a worrying amount of the time.

#4 kapow

kapow
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:21 PM

Allegedly this isn't a surprise.

Allegedly he isn't a nice man.

#5 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,939 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:10 PM

no allegedly about it. he pleaded guilty and has also done 15 months "after admitting 14 counts of fraud and counterfeiting in connection with a fake ink cartridge and computer game scam". Clearly needs help or it really will all end in tears.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users