rl cafe

but where

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 amh

amh
  • 11,086 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

Which Greek Island was I on at the time, it was a September game, the one I usually miss because I'm out of the country. I therefore declare it was 14th September 2007, Wigan won 20 - 12 att. 22,031.

I was here:-

Posted Image

sure I was in Greece too for that one, Corfu, and I watched it at the bar alone with the barman..If I could post my photo - it's on fb if you can help me - I would show you - so the one the year before I think , bliimin eck I hate old age and forgetting everything, and not being able to search on here, and , and, and

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#22 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,297 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:19 AM

sure I was in Greece too for that one, Corfu, and I watched it at the bar alone with the barman..If I could post my photo - it's on fb if you can help me - I would show you - so the one the year before I think , bliimin eck I hate old age and forgetting everything, and not being able to search on here, and , and, and

There was no Wigan Saints game at the JJB (as it was) in September 2006, 2008 the September game was at Saints, 16 all draw; and we didn't play Saints in September 2009.

We played Saints at the JJB in May 2006 but I was in Santorini in June that year so I would have been at that game.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#23 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,297 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:39 AM

Maggie you need to copy the URL from FB (right click the image) to get this (depends on browser) how you then get it but its the stuff that starts http://....

Copy the address and then on here click the image Icon its the little square below the A and Smiley, Paste the address(URL) into the image box, click ok and you will appear as below.

If you go to the original of that image on you own PC right click it and select properties, then you should be able to see the date it was taken.

Posted Image

Edited by Padge, 30 March 2013 - 10:41 AM.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#24 amh

amh
  • 11,086 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:08 PM

It wasn't necessarily a September game , I was just saying that I was away at the same time as you (ish) and thought I'd watched watched the Wigan v Saints game on telly there 2007.

I just wanted to know when Dally came over

Anyway...apols to OP again.....RL library & cafe.....great idea...carry on

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#25 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,297 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

It wasn't necessarily a September game , I was just saying that I was away at the same time as you (ish) and thought I'd watched watched the Wigan v Saints game on telly there 2007.

I just wanted to know when Dally came over

Anyway...apols to OP again.....RL library & cafe.....great idea...carry on

I'm baffled, I thought you said you went to the game with Dally, Hanners got you tickets. Have I misread this totally?

#26 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

Thinking of starting up a rugby league cafe / library but where would be a good place for it .

Sheffield?

Cummins Out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users