Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Easter Monday

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,213 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

Its Dewsburys cup final.....they always seem to find a bit of form against us......then they revert back to normal.....a win of any kind will do......to deny them a BP would be a bonus to us....

Cup Final! Get over yourself.

It's a little local derby between two small northern town teams with a combined support of fewer than 1500 people. If this represented the pinnacle of importance for any of us then we would be living very sad lives.
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#22 bulldogtrev

bulldogtrev
  • Coach
  • 410 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:08 PM

What is the situation with the dual registration players if Mullally or Fleming are named in the Huddersfield /Castleford 19 but are not selected in the final 17 ? Will they be available to play for Batley. Could do with at least one of them on Monday.

Edited by bulldogtrev, 30 March 2013 - 12:10 PM.

"Anyone who does not watch rugby league is not a real person."

-John Singleton,

#23 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 625 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

Cup Final! Get over yourself.

It's a little local derby between two small northern town teams with a combined support of fewer than 1500 people. If this represented the pinnacle of importance for any of us then we would be living very sad lives.

yes we regard you as our rival local derby club....but Dewsbury fans up at the teabag show that much hate towards the Batley supporters during the match ( to the verge of violence ...and those supporters are so sad ).......and a cup winning joy if you get the win.....to us its a win...
hey... i know what cup winning Joy is BSJ.....ive been there and got the T Shirt......

#24 bulldogs17

bulldogs17
  • Coach
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

Will be loser than a lot think. Form goes out of the window in these games. Still think we'll knick it by 6.

First Try: Walton

MOM: Keegan

Attendance: A disappointing 1436

#25 Bi11

Bi11
  • Coach
  • 509 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

yes we regard you as our rival local derby club....but Dewsbury fans up at the teabag show that much hate towards the Batley supporters during the match ( to the verge of violence ...and those supporters are so sad ).......and a cup winning joy if you get the win.....to us its a win...
hey... i know what cup winning Joy is BSJ.....ive been there and got the T Shirt......

Steady RPH, I've no doubt that BSJ was in the crowd when Dewsbury won the Championship.

#26 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:37 PM

We are coming off the back of three heavy defeats, lack any leadership, poor kicking game, can't defend, cant even complete our sets of six tackles, have an inexperienced coach, no confidence, no form, think it will be more like 36 than 6.

#27 Sir Jekyll Stocking

Sir Jekyll Stocking
  • Coach
  • 885 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

We are coming off the back of three heavy defeats, lack any leadership, poor kicking game, can't defend, cant even complete our sets of six tackles, have an inexperienced coach, no confidence, no form, think it will be more like 36 than 6.

I'd settle for that, WR, but I think you're overly pessimistic!

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

#28 fredm

fredm
  • Coach
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

Mulally not in the Giants 19 for Monday. Walmsley and Fleming both in their respective 19's.

#29 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,482 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

but Dewsbury fans up at the teabag show that much hate towards the Batley supporters during the match ( to the verge of violence

i have always chuckled though at:- 'same old batley always cheating', 'shi^ ground no fans' and my personal fave must be 'blah blah blah shoot the batley ####'

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#30 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 917 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

I'll be there supporting my team on Monday. We could lose by 100 points every week and I'd still get behind them - because they're my team.

#31 Batley Bob

Batley Bob
  • Coach
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:39 PM

Well said Tom, I never under estimate Dewsbury,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users