Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Lets all ###### on haven

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,166 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

Great lad . Love to see him scooting .

#22 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 862 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

Ha ov course Phillips stood out but what I was implying without saying it sorry that the half backs didn't really stand out with all the knock Ons and mistakes so lay up Lupton a bit!! Ha!! Phillips and acton were stand out

#23 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,913 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

I don't mind Lupton to be fair but it wasn't a game for a stand out player, we have got 2 games Leigh away and challenge cup at home to get a 17 to gel with half backs and a bench and a matty

We keep saying that but the question is - when?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#24 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,166 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

And how's Rooney doing ?

#25 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,764 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

Rodhahahahaneyhahahahapohahahaharahahaha...
Put on his ass by callum then demolished by acton. S

#26 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:48 PM

taxi for grandad.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#27 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 921 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

taxi for grandad.

Oh please me side are killing me, what a dent in old Rodneys pride that will, be a international player put on his -SS by a kid playing in the local rugby league last year :lol: :lol: :lol: take a bow young Phillips, even the mighty aussies couldnt do that :lol: :lol: :lol:
6-0

#28 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,913 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

Oh please me side are killing me, what a dent in old Rodneys pride that will, be a international player put on his -SS by a kid playing in the local rugby league last year :lol: :lol: :lol: take a bow young Phillips, even the mighty aussies couldnt do that :lol: :lol: :lol:
6-0

One of their problems is that they keep signing their players on the strength of DVD's put together by these players and yes, some of them look good but they don't seem to realise that these are short snippets out of 80 minute games that they are seeing. Rodney looked good 2 or 3 years ago in some of his DVD snips but before he came over he was quoted in the press over there saying that he was going to retire after the World Cup in England, so I can't see him wanting to knock his pan in playing for Haven for a few months. Same with Cameron and his You Tube snippets that were posted on their site but what has he done since he came?

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#29 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,166 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

God yeh Cameron the Aussie was on the wing , forgot that . Err , no , can't remember him at all .

#30 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:35 PM

police have now confirmed the 6 missing men from whitehaven have turned up safe and well drowning their sorrows in wetherspoons. havens pack went missing around 1pm yesterday but spokesman said today thankfully they have turned Up.

#31 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

One of them was found easily - he was sitting on his backside. Where he spent most of the time since 1.15pm!

#32 coppracill

coppracill
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:45 PM

coxy said to john walsh when rodney came on the field,,have you seen this lad play,john,, he goes through them like a bulldozer,never seen out like it,, [we will have to rewrite history,,callum and golioth]

#33 anok4u

anok4u
  • Coach
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

One thing that really shocked me yesterday was how bad was Carl Sice??? Some of the things he did was shocking and kicking on first tackle????
go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

#34 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,913 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

One thing that really shocked me yesterday was how bad was Carl Sice??? Some of the things he did was shocking and kicking on first tackle????

I think Sicey is one of their players just going through the motions. Isn't he due a testimonial this year?

#35 anok4u

anok4u
  • Coach
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

Yeah he has got a three month one and know he is finding it a pain in the butt organising stuff also I think that's the worst I've seen lee Doran play against town why does he turn his back every time he is tackled?
go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

#36 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,913 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

Yeah he has got a three month one and know he is finding it a pain in the butt organising stuff also I think that's the worst I've seen lee Doran play against town why does he turn his back every time he is tackled?

He's looking to see where the ref is. :lol: :lol:

#37 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,166 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

The NRL has two refs ... We saw it introduced over here yesterday.

#38 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,619 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

He's looking to see where the ref is. :lol: :lol:

haha very sharp
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#39 anok4u

anok4u
  • Coach
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

Haha I didn't think about that Keith