Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Adam Walne

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

Haha take it easy bonecrusher
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#42 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

Haha take it easy bonecrusher

Don't care what you think. I'm deffo a light heavyweight :D

#43 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

Lol
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#44 Supporter

Supporter
  • Coach
  • 461 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

Salford City Reds Official web site didn't quite get it right this morning!
"Adam Walne has been recalled from loan at Oldham and goes straight into Alan Hunte's squad for Monday's clash at Bradford Bulls."
Good luck Adam, I'm sure you will make it a permanent team place even if they don't know where you've been for the start of the season.

#45 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,009 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:22 AM

Obviously they've been watching him closely ...

#46 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:37 PM

Good player ,seemed like a nice guy good luck to him.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#47 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,009 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

I wonder if we'll bring someone else in ? Our pack does carry a heavy burden and give n take some punishment , and every week relatively unchanged. Maybe they'll look across the channel with their season winding down . Be interesting to see if there's any moves in the pack or behind the scrum to give more depth , or if we'll just inject up with dual reg when needed.

Edited by DavidM, 31 March 2013 - 12:47 PM.

#48 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

Maybe we should put an offer in for Rodders Pora, Coxy rates him highly, reckons he's a wrecking ball. That must be when he isn't sitting on his ###### after being smashed by a 5 ft 7 inch Townie.He was sitting on the cold floor that often I wouldn't be suprised if he's out tomorrow with a severe bout of piles B) :lol:

#49 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 659 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

Maybe we should put an offer in for Rodders Pora, Coxy rates him highly, reckons he's a wrecking ball. That must be when he isn't sitting on his ###### after being smashed by a 5 ft 7 inch Townie.He was sitting on the cold floor that often I wouldn't be suprised if he's out tomorrow with a severe bout of piles B) :lol:

:lol: :lol: brilliant mate.ha

#50 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 466 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

http://www.townrlfc....le.php?id=10955

Interesting bit at the end about our wonderful local press making a balls of it yet again. Wonder which 'reporter' managed to make up the apparent lies printed? I reckon the person will have a letter H in their name <wink> <wink>

#51 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:00 AM

Lazy journalism at the Whitehaven fanzine?! No sorry I can't believe it!!
It just highlights the problem the club has with the local press. Pathetic really isn't it?
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#52 PLD

PLD
  • Coach
  • 515 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:48 AM

http://www.townrlfc....le.php?id=10955

Interesting bit at the end about our wonderful local press making a balls of it yet again. Wonder which 'reporter' managed to make up the apparent lies printed? I reckon the person will have a letter H in their name <wink> <wink>

N&S motto
Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

#53 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:14 AM

N&S motto
Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Agreed most of the time, but in fairness this time Charlo said on RC that we'd got a transfer fee for Adam.

Workington Town. Then. Now. Always.

#54 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:37 AM

I'm one of the fanzines biggest critics, but I honestly think their coverage has been a bit more balanced of late, since Tony Harrison took over the reporting !!!!.......or am I going soft in my old age :wacko:

#55 away the brow

away the brow
  • Players
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:09 AM

I'm one of the fanzines biggest critics, but I honestly think their coverage has been a bit more balanced of late, since Tony Harrison took over the reporting !!!!.......or am I going soft in my old age :wacko:

I agree with you unicorn. Tony Harrison has done a good job and Town are getting as much coverage as Haven this season.
Lets not shoot the messenger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users