Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

new id

hahahahahaven

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:04 PM

can anyone pm me a log on to the darkside , i promise to be a good boy lol
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#2 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 645 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

And me please. I wont comment on anything promise.

#3 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,737 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

Report on the craic please !

#4 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

hey i was first lol
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#5 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 344 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

You're not missing much boys just a bit of delusion from the usual ignoramuses, 4eva, coco/choccy, Alan Goodwin etc, oh and charlos knicker sniffer whining about the fans which is rather hypocritical as the little peasant who he dragged up was seen on TV gesticulating to a barrow player that he is a spanker of the monkey!
I'm afraid there is not enough straws in the world for them to clutch after that abject dross they served up today

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

#6 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,737 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

Can't blame the ref . Touchies are rubbish but although as i say he's had a few mares , he mainly kept out of it and did ok ( it's all relative ! )

Edited by DavidM, 29 March 2013 - 06:56 PM.

#7 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:09 PM

just the usual after all the hot air from them all week. back to earth with a bump AGAIN saying woods need to sort it out and calling individual players. although apparently after the next two games they will start to win and climb the league. not playing like that they won't!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users