Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Monday v Swinton

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,030 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

Missed another game due to illness. That is now six weeks.. Two questions :Haven't we just signed a twenty year old prop from York? And when we come up against Yere at home do you think Brian could handle him at centre?. I note they lost at Whitehaven, but he still scored two trys.

he was weak defensively against swinton.the lad from york is a knottingley lad, just lacks a bit of size
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#62 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 471 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

News in the Pont and Fev Express regarding Mick Haley's departure from the club.

http://www.pontefrac...overs-1-5542849

#63 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,170 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:54 AM

If the rumour is true on the cas forum then we may need a new coach soon. So if that is the case I'm sure the tweaking will go on a fair bit longer.

What does it say TG?

#64 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

Well we moved Bostock away from the centre position as he has no pace what so ever and who pops up in the centre, Lamont with even less.

OMG. My as well play Bostock there at least he can tackle.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#65 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

Well we moved Bostock away from the centre position as he has no pace what so ever and who pops up in the centre, Lamont with even less.

OMG. My as well play Bostock there at least he can tackle.

Think it was a necessity to play Bryan there on Monday.

I wouldn't move Bostock away from prop though.

Cummins Out.

#66 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

Think it was a necessity to play Bryan there on Monday.

I wouldn't move Bostock away from prop though.

I would next time we face Menzie Yere, but only as a one off. Even though he might be faster than Bozzy, he isn't quick enough for that to matter, and no-one gets past Bostock by force. Even if we missed him at prop, it wouldn't be half as much as Sheffield would miss a neutralized Menzie Yere!

#67 Les Tonks Sidestep

Les Tonks Sidestep
  • Coach
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

Shouldn't be considering using forwards in the backs unless there's an injury crisis. As for Yere, the (back row) forwards should just run at him at every opportunity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users