TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Days like today

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 knightrider

knightrider
  • Coach
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

Well i"ve been following York rl in its various guises for 35 years.Its days and games like today that make it all worthwhile.Its been a long long road with a few highs but for me way to many lows.So i will carry on supporting the knights for another 35 years and beyond hoping ther will be a lot more days like today.
A massive massive well done to all 17 players who donned the shirt today.You did us all proud.Pleased as punch.Still cant get rid of this grin on my face.Gary Thornton ,you pulled a master stroke today.Your tactics/gameplan worked a treat.Up against it with injuries,no dual reg players and you beat the best team in the championship for the last 3 years or so in every department.
Can we now sort out our away form starting with mondays very tough trip to Barrow.Come on lads,you know you can do it.
Posted Image

#2 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

Here here David !
LOVE THE KNIGHTS , LIVE THE KNIGHTS

#3 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 659 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

Lost 6 games in 4 seasons now 7 get in

#4 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 659 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:13 PM

4 against sheffield

#5 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 659 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

Still buzzing

#6 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,726 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:23 PM

Delighted for you all.

It meant so much to the players, backroom staff and fans.

Well deserved.

Good luck for the rest of the season.
2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

#7 DEANO

DEANO
  • Coach
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

Delighted for you all.

It meant so much to the players, backroom staff and fans.

Well deserved.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

you seem like a nice guy thanks
sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

#8 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

you seem like a nice guy thanks

He is Deano, a good lad.

#9 Peter G.

Peter G.
  • Coach
  • 319 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

Well i"ve been following York rl in its various guises for 35 years.Its days and games like today that make it all worthwhile.Its been a long long road with a few highs but for me way to many lows.So i will carry on supporting the knights for another 35 years and beyond hoping ther will be a lot more days like today.
A massive massive well done to all 17 players who donned the shirt today.You did us all proud.Pleased as punch.Still cant get rid of this grin on my face.Gary Thornton ,you pulled a master stroke today.Your tactics/gameplan worked a treat.Up against it with injuries,no dual reg players and you beat the best team in the championship for the last 3 years or so in every department.
Can we now sort out our away form starting with mondays very tough trip to Barrow.Come on lads,you know you can do it.

Agree with all of that, but perhaps your final comment is the most important. Come the end of the campaign bonus points could end up being as important as the occasional wonderful shock win, and Barrow are a good example of this.
Although they are bottom with only one win to show for their efforts, they are still only a couple of points behind us thanks to SIX bonus points, and yesterday they did at Keighley what we should have done. Although the Barrow fans are a bit peed off with just the one win, they should be pleased that their team are always in the mix, most importantly away from home.

I know that GT and Rammo will be aware of this conundrum, but if its any help I'll gladly donate plenty of travel sickness pills to our players, if they can work on Greek ferries they should cope with the team coach! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users