League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

01/04/13 - Catalan Dragons v Leeds Rhinos - KO 5.15pm

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Catalan Dragons (3 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. Leeds Rhinos (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 joe elliot

joe elliot
  • Coach
  • 485 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

It must be just ex players then that don't want to see our game go like football
waddell

#62 Carnie's Cover

Carnie's Cover
  • Coach
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

what a lovely tattoo Delaney has on the side of his head, a fantastic advert for our game and children watching at home....

#63 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,333 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:23 PM

what a lovely tattoo Delaney has on the side of his head, a fantastic advert for our game and children watching at home....

Just like coke snorting Hock,fantastic advert.
####ing hell the idiots are out tonight aren't they.

Edited by terrywebbisgod, 01 April 2013 - 06:23 PM.

Got 1500 bass drum lugging,bug eyed monkeys!

#64 Carnie's Cover

Carnie's Cover
  • Coach
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:24 PM

totally agree however there is a slight difference in that hock did not snort cocaine live on TV........ could be wrong? and you are right again the idiots are out, Bailey red card and the knuckle duster on side of Delaney head.... fantastic well done leeds

Edited by Carnie's Cover, 01 April 2013 - 06:28 PM.

#65 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,333 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

totally agree however there is a slight difference in that hock did not snort cocaine live on TV........ could be wrong

So a tattoo will turn kids into thugs,ffs.Get a life.

#66 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 7,942 posts

It must be just ex players then that don't want to see our game go like football

To my mind claiming a try when you know you didn't even touch the ball never mind ground it is as worthy of a ban as anything Bailey did.

Workington Town. Then. Now. Always.

#67 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 992 posts

####ing hell the idiots are out tonight aren't they.

Leeds won didn't they. There has to be something else about us they can have a moan at. Obviously because Delaney has tattoos he is the devil.

rhinosbulldogs_zps04cf7e0a.jpg

#68 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,333 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

Leeds won didn't they. There has to be something else about us they can have a moan at. Obviously because Delaney has tattoos he is the devil.

Exactly.A 12 man Leeds at that.Even sweeter.

#69 markleeds

markleeds
  • Coach
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

Nothing more than you deserve to be honest.

Nice!

#70 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,124 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:30 PM

To my mind claiming a try when you know you didn't even touch the ball never mind ground it is as worthy of a ban as anything Bailey did.

I was not happy when I saw how far off touching the ball he was when the replay was shown.

Not as bad as Bailey buy a long chalk, but he should be reprimanded.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#71 Carnie's Cover

Carnie's Cover
  • Coach
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

Exactly.A 12 man Leeds at that.Even sweeter.

Leeds were good for their win, thoroughly deserved and I enjoyed the game but that tattoo should be hidden, these players are ambassadors for out game and that does not show our game in the right light. you clearly don't agree, fair enough you are entitled to your opinion that is what forums are for....knock yourself out!

#72 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,333 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

Lets hope Ablett and JJB are no where near the England team. The Aussies will wind Ablett up all game. JJB is just 5h1t.

I honestly cannot remember the last time Leeds scored any points that didn't come from a mistake or penalty.

Some of the commentators remarks about Leeds are almost sickly.

When a team plays better without Bailey, it just proves that he offers nothing to the team.

I wonder if he was hoping to get banned for the Warrington game so e doesn't have to have Westwood.

Justified?

#73 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 992 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:35 PM

... what?

Someone should be reprimanded for jumping up as if they have scored a try?! :lol:

Really?... Really?! :lol:

IMO the Bailey tackle was late but it looked like the first impact was the top of the shoulder and then into the face. I do believe if it was any other player on the pitch, it would have been a penalty and that's it. Bailey has been to red hall something like 3 times in his career. Hardly him having his seat ready.

#74 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,333 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:36 PM

Leeds were good for their win, thoroughly deserved and I enjoyed the game but that tattoo should be hidden, these players are ambassadors for out game and that does not show our game in the right light. you clearly don't agree, fair enough you are entitled to your opinion that is what forums are for....knock yourself out!

He was coaching some of the Leeds Juniors the other day,no parents complained.Does Sam Tomkins admonishing one of his team mates during the game show the game in a good light.
Not picking on Sam in particular,just a simple question.

#75 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 992 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:36 PM

And as for Leeds playing better when Bailey was off..? Don't talk daft. Catalan tired and we didn't. That's why we won and thats been the difference between Leeds and the rest for the last half decade. Fitness.

#76 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

Get a grip m8, jesus!!

#77 Carnie's Cover

Carnie's Cover
  • Coach
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

He was coaching some of the Leeds Juniors the other day,no parents complained.Does Sam Tomkins admonishing one of his team mates during the game show the game in a good light.
Not picking on Sam in particular,just a simple question.

I totally agree with you again, when the other week sam was sin binned for given the official grief my son started off and I told him straight sam was wrong button it and the same again on Saturday with the flower incident....he is a pre-Madonna in my opinion but by the same token my son also asked me tonight what did that thing on the side of head mean......... I am sure he is a top bloke and no doubt trains the kids etc but this is a perception issue....think of people switching on to watch our game for the first time.... it is not appropriate and should be covered up when playing for Leeds whether on tv or not, I do not go into business meetings wearing a short sleeved shirt for all the same reasons

#78 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,333 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

I totally agree with you again, when the other week sam was sin binned for given the official grief my son started off and I told him straight sam was wrong button it and the same again on Saturday with the flower incident....he is a pre-Madonna in my opinion but by the same token my son also asked me tonight what did that thing on the side of head mean......... I am sure he is a top bloke and no doubt trains the kids etc but this is a perception issue....think of people switching on to watch our game for the first time.... it is not appropriate and should be covered up when playing for Leeds whether on tv or not, I do not go into business meetings wearing a short sleeved shirt for all the same reasons

Should every player cover their tattoos then?

#79 Carnie's Cover

Carnie's Cover
  • Coach
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

Should every player cover their tattoos then?

knew that question was coming, inappropriate ones that are clearly visible definitely but obviously only when they are representing their club

Edited by Carnie's Cover, 01 April 2013 - 06:58 PM.

#80 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,333 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

knew that question was coming, inappropriate ones that are clearly visible definitely

Can i just ask why you find it inappropriate.Like is say,no one complained the other day.

Edited by terrywebbisgod, 01 April 2013 - 07:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users